Fifa 22

I've had every Fifa since 99 and I've not played Ultimate team since Fifa 17. Never been on pro clubs ever. Career mode and Online Seasons are all I play. Apparently the standard is much lower in Ultimate Team

Pre-ordered the Ultimate edition for £71 with EA Play and in game discount. Just usually get the normal version but the price for ultimate wasn't much extra and you get a canny bit of stuff with it so went for it. The rest of my pro clubs team have all just upgraded to next gen so looking forward to starting that together, a few more customisation options have been mentioned but hopefully a lot more gets announced.

Pre-ordered the Ultimate edition for £71 with EA Play and in game discount. Just usually get the normal version but the price for ultimate wasn't much extra and you get a canny bit of stuff with it so went for it. The rest of my pro clubs team have all just upgraded to next gen so looking forward to starting that together, a few more customisation options have been mentioned but hopefully a lot more gets announced.
I’ve went for that option solely for the Fifa points you get with it. They’ll come in handy for a decent promo.

Think it's like the equivalent of about 250k coins, throw in the OTW and TOTW1 player you get and you're off to a flyer.
That’s what I mean. Chances are you’ll get a 78 rated OTW but you never know, looking forward to it now me, bar the free points I’m going to try and put no cash on this one.

Any news on updates for career mode or is it still going to be absolutely bollocks?

They’re adding new features like creating your own team so they’ll probably not bother actually improving the experience.

Supposedly revamping the transfers.
Alex Scott is a commentator which has anger the misogynists on Twitter.

Last edited:
Been a heavy user of ultimate team for as long as I can remember however, packed this one in early May time and havnt missed it at all. Feel better for it. With another baby on the way, I'll need the time so think my fifa UT days are long over. Been a great run however, it simply takes too much dedication to run a no fifa point account and get a competitive team.

They’re adding new features like creating your own team so they’ll probably not bother actually improving the experience.

Supposedly revamping the transfers.
Alex Scott is a commentator which has anger the misogynists on Twitter.
Tbf people can dislike her, bit too far the other way being branded a misogynist for not liking Alex Scott. I think she is shite and that is not because she is female, I prefer Lucy Ward, would much prefer her on Fifa.

I think Alex Scott isn't doing commentary as such on it, just the score updates you have in career mode, basically taking over from Alan McInally. Lee Dixon has been replaced by Stewart Robson as Co commentator

I think Alex Scott isn't doing commentary as such on it, just the score updates you have in career mode, basically taking over from Alan McInally. Lee Dixon has been replaced by Stewart Robson as Co commentator
Is that true? Where have you read that?
Edit
You're right, token gesture then, literally never heard McInally once as I play seasons.

Last edited:
Been a heavy user of ultimate team for as long as I can remember however, packed this one in early May time and havnt missed it at all. Feel better for it. With another baby on the way, I'll need the time so think my fifa UT days are long over. Been a great run however, it simply takes too much dedication to run a no fifa point account and get a competitive team.
I agree with this 100%. Its time for me to hang up my boots aswell.

I came back this year due to lockdown and jacked it in around may too

the games vile tbh not good for the mental health

absolute time sink or money sink for a game that’s done within a year

Binned this years off after about a month, class not worrying about squeezing games in at the weekend when anything in existence would be a better use of your time. Saved loads aswell as im an idiot who cant help but chuck money in.

I seem to have missed a whole ‘thing’ with fifa!

For me I always just chuck the game on, have a couple of normal matches and then turn it off.

Didn't ever pay attention to this other beast!

Back