FIFA 21

Did the 5 swap thing and got Inzagho, quite literally the worst one, I’m really thinking about deleting the game, proper piss take, fuming here like.

87 Essien or 90 Petit to play next to Sanches as CDM?
Looking at 89 Lahm too.

Petit for me easy so long as it’s a stay back type CDM, has better stats in most areas bar maybe dribbling and weak foot. Neither really great at getting forward I doubt.

Didn’t see the Lahm addition, he will likely be best on the ball.

Gameplay has been absolutely dreadful for me today like. Going out tonight and likely to be tough for a couple of days so trying to get as many games as I can in

2-3 at the minute.

1 of the three losses was to a good player. Seemed to be on constant pressure all game. Just couldn’t break him down

The other two were fuxking shite. Would never have lost to them in a million years with good game play

Got sick so tore up my team and stuck technically worse players in but more fun, two icons , blanc prime and dalgliesh, the ammount of Jammy passes, deflections and tackles they get is unreal
Gameplay has been absolutely dreadful for me today like. Going out tonight and likely to be tough for a couple of days so trying to get as many games as I can in

2-3 at the minute.

1 of the three losses was to a good player. Seemed to be on constant pressure all game. Just couldn’t break him down

The other two were fuxking shite. Would never have lost to them in a million years with good game play
Everyone playing high press constant pressure in champs for first half, hoping to get enough goals to make you quit

Last edited:
Was on 21 wins with 2 games left and played against someone streaming on twitch ... team full of icons and toty ronaldo, toty Bruno and toty mbappe. Got beat 5-2 in the end.

Back