FIFA 21

Played a few rivals to bump up my score on Wednesday night. It was like the FTSE index at the top of my screen, graphs, bars, blocks popping up every 10 seconds. Absolutely ridiculous, weirdly I kept winning so it must of been even worse for the people I was playing.

My team is so bad man compared to the people I play as well :lol: I seem to have a few decent players but they`re all from different leagues so I can never get them on the pitch together at the same time.

4-4-2
Neuer

MoM Chilwell
PIM Puyol
Special Lars Bender
WIF Mbabu

Tots Harvey Barnes
Bday Choudery
Tots Gundogan
Seasons Lamela

Nif Auba
Nif Werner

But then on the bench and subs I have
Tots - Rodri, Bamford, Zapata, Sarr, Correa, Zielinski, Pukki
Bday - Gunter, Huntelaar, Bailly, Gervinho, Simon
FS - Cucurella, Fofana, Reinier
Special Neres card
Gold Kante, Mane, Vardy
Potm Benzema, Sancho, Kostic
Wif Leiva, Guendouzi, Fer
Moments Busquets, Giroud

Also got every milestone card thats been released in the last couple of months

Nif Werner seems to strike complete fear into most of these super squads, he always scores as well :lol:

I haven’t played for about two months. I thought I’ll do the prem tots and if I get anything good I might play again.

untradeable cr7 and a few other decent cards in and soucek comes out.

that’s me not back till fifa 22

this happens so many times and the other way too

I`ve had a few games where I`ve been penned in first half where the opponent has just abused constant pressure, aggressive tackles and a high defensive line. If I can keep it to 2 or 3 first half, I`m usually fairly confident I can turn it round second half when they`re knackered

8-3. Went straight into a game with the new side. Got the best version of every card in the side bar prime puskas and 88 rashford.

ederson

Cancelo
Dias
Ake
Shaw

Buendia
De Brunye
Ndombeole
Rashford

puskas
Aguero

Back