FIFA 21

Swapped in TOTS Ederson, Dias and Cancelo for Cech, Sambia and Gunter

Team feels tighter at the back. Boulaya is out for Pirlo for the rest of the games.

Won all today so standing at 13-9. Should get to 17 I reckon
————-

Got to 17 with a couple to spare.

Red picks better be worth that god awful sweat fest

Last edited:

@macke
6-6 after going 4-2, will pick it up again tomorrow night.

Did that Algerian player and he’s really good for me, quick with a good finish.
Did you get them homeplugs working marra ?
got the Prime Premier League players from season progress last night

The best player in the pack was a duplicate West Ham keeper

"prime" ffs :lol:

I won 300 friendlies and got an ultimate pack and a jumbo rare players pack. Cant even remember what I got, absolute non descript sbc junk

Last edited:
got the Prime Premier League players from season progress last night

The best player in the pack was a duplicate West Ham keeper

"prime" ffs :lol:
Aye I did one and got an 80 as best and 9 duplicates.
However I did one of the 84+ player picks as I had a couple of duplicate untradables to recover and got TOTS Cancelo so can’t complain!!

However I did one of the 84+ player picks as I had a couple of duplicate untradables to recover and got TOTS Cancelo so can’t complain!!
I got ucl modric in mine :lol:

I`ve opened quite a few SBC packs and player pick things these last 2 weeks.

I got Zielinski early on, some EFL Lincoln player and 2 tradeables, will hughes and teemu pukki. Still a poor return on packs opened imo.

If its an 88 rated squad for the PL one, I`ll have to dodge it. Could possibly squeeze it, if it was 87 and reasonably low chemistry . They`ll whack an 87/88 requirement with 70 odd chem just you watch . Kernts. Really wanted my Tots Fofana or Ederson as well ;) . Remember being absolutely wounded when i submitted an 88 for 88 dean henderson last year

Last edited:
I got ucl modric in mine :lol:

I`ve opened quite a few SBC packs and player pick things these last 2 weeks.

I got Zielinski early on, some EFL Lincoln player and 2 tradeables, will hughes and teemu pukki. Still a poor return on packs opened imo.

If its an 88 rated squad for the PL one, I`ll have to dodge it. Could possibly squeeze it, if it was 87 and reasonably low chemistry . They`ll whack an 87/88 requirement with 70 odd chem just you watch . Kernts. Really wanted my Tots Fofana or Ederson as well ;) . Remember being absolutely wounded when i submitted an 88 for 88 dean henderson last year
Not a chance I will do it now - odds on it will be Cancelo. It happens too often to be coincidence. I got two shitty EFL CBs from an untradeable Ultimate Pack, from Barnsley and Bolton. Did the guaranteed EFL TOTS and lo and behold got the Barnsley CB untradeable again

Not a chance I will do it now - odds on it will be Cancelo. It happens too often to be coincidence. I got two shitty EFL CBs from an untradeable Ultimate Pack, from Barnsley and Bolton. Did the guaranteed EFL TOTS and lo and behold got the Barnsley CB untradeable again

Seen on the FUT forums some poor sod got Prime Klose 3x in a row from 3 icon packs. 100% agree with you its scripted to bits.

My EFL one was a cambridge striker who I put into the community and got Harvey Barnes, who tbf is a massive win

That’s quality. Cancelo is absolutely superb

Just packed De Bruyne from the 80+ rated PL player. Fit's literally perfectly in the team

Logon or register to see this image

https://ibb.co/92Qq5NS
upload image

Last edited:
Tin foil conspiracy hat on

leave the game and not played an actual game for a couple of weeks = better pack luck

I’ve opened a 84+ Player pick and got Tots gundogan

I’ve then just opened a premium PL pack and got TOTS Dias

Tin foil conspiracy hat on

leave the game and not played an actual game for a couple of weeks = better pack luck

I’ve opened a 84+ Player pick and got Tots gundogan

I’ve then just opened a premium PL pack and got TOTS Dias

Something in this like. I was playing loads and recently submitted the icon swaps prime or icon moments pack. I got prime Pires!

After being annoyed with that i had about 2 weeks off the game, only completing the odd SBC.

Came back into it last week. I've packed TOTS Buendia from the guaranteed EFL. TOTS Goldson from some random pack. then from the 84 pick yesterday I had the choice of TOTS Salah or TOTS Ederson. Went for Salah and got TOTS Ederson in my very next pack from the daily SBC.

Something in this like. I was playing loads and recently submitted the icon swaps prime or icon moments pack. I got prime Pires!

After being annoyed with that i had about 2 weeks off the game, only completing the odd SBC.

Came back into it last week. I've packed TOTS Buendia from the guaranteed EFL. TOTS Goldson from some random pack. then from the 84 pick yesterday I had the choice of TOTS Salah or TOTS Ederson. Went for Salah and got TOTS Ederson in my very next pack from the daily SBC.

just got cancelo in another upgrade pack

I'm literally playing this as a management sim now like, doing SBCs etc.
Games rigged. Cba to even go back it. Each time I get back into it I see so much shite gameplay I just turn it off.
It's class having your 92+ paced prime icon moments forwards outstripped by Harry Maguire's base card like:rolleyes::lol:

Last edited:

Back