FIFA 21

Wish I'd watched Nepenthez's Icon pack video before I started doing the pack

Vieri, Nesta, Litmanen x2, Larsson, Hierro, Nakata - all absolutely shit.

Wasted an 86 rated squad. Won't be doing the rest

See what I get from match ups tonight I might get one done, had base blanc and Lahm and mid and prime puskas from what I’ve done so far is I’m due a stinker.

After getting the hang of it, and stringing quite a few wins together, something else appears to have changed with gameplay. Back to players skirting around opponents when I’m trying to jockey them and passes skewing off wherever.

Also I’ve not had a drink in a couple of weeks so it’s not that :lol:

Or is this just fifa trying to make me buy packs?

After getting the hang of it, and stringing quite a few wins together, something else appears to have changed with gameplay. Back to players skirting around opponents when I’m trying to jockey them and passes skewing off wherever.

Also I’ve not had a drink in a couple of weeks so it’s not that :lol:

Or is this just fifa trying to make me buy packs?

The latter I’m sure

Played a few rivals with me 91 rated squad, Hernandez up top and Rooney CM.
Matched vs 2 91 rated teams. Play was smooth as fuck. My team were amazing, passes going where I wanted, skills on point, dribbling and pace etc. I won 9-2 & 7-0.

Played 2 x 83/84 rated squads. You know what I mean - martial, gomez, rashford, ASM etc.
You don't need me to tell you how my team 'felt.'
:mad:

Don't tell me scripting or 'DD' doesn't exist!

Played a few rivals with me 91 rated squad, Hernandez up top and Rooney CM.
Matched vs 2 91 rated teams. Play was smooth as fuck. My team were amazing, passes going where I wanted, skills on point, dribbling and pace etc. I won 9-2 & 7-0.

Played 2 x 83/84 rated squads. You know what I mean - martial, gomez, rashford, ASM etc.
You don't need me to tell you how my team 'felt.'
:mad:

Don't tell me scripting or 'DD' doesn't exist!
It's the full gold teams with gold Werner up front I really struggle with. Gold Auba obliterated me every game in WL for a while but I'm past that now. But Werner can fuck off.

It’s real like, I’m trying to do the managerial friendlies with latest Neres and Neymar up front, usually against non rare gold defenders, and it’s like they’re running through treacle!

7 losses in a row on fut champs, my worst streak ever. Won my first 4 then my players forgot how to do anything.. So pleased I don't jump through eas hoops for players.
Honestly, what a shit show of a game.. Finished on 16 wins so have to be happy. But when you lose against 10 men in extra time to a goal scored in the 2:51 minutes of 1added. Yeah OK ea, fuck off.

Last edited:
Packed cantona in the prime sbc with my fodder still have all sorts lost me first four on fut champs then won 8 in a row let me son Finnish it as it's boring as fuck. Got some quality packs saved for tots but the games dead. Messi potm best sbc I've ever done absolute untouchable

Tots rewards the same. Capped at 88 if your silver one, not guaranteed a main league for gold 3 so you’re best hitting gold two every week.

Getting a bit bored lately with lack of decent content and I had a large amount of fodder just sitting there so decided to do a few of the icon packs (watch them drop an icon player pick tonight after that!):

Blanc, Vieri, Dalglish.

Blanc is not exactly meta but definitely usable especially alongside a pacy partner and I have Moments Cannavaro as one of my CB's so I was reasonably pleased with that one. Vieri is awful so just went back into the next one, and Dalglish is a great pull. Quitting while I'm ahead.

I had invested about 1.5m into IF's about a month back expecting them to treble in price but even with the icon SBC's over recent weeks it never materialised so I just cashed out for a small profit and made some upgrades to my team including Cannavaro mentioned above.

Currently running the below 4-2-3-1:

Ederson

HL Tavernier - Moments Cannavaro - Prime Blanc - Freeze Adama

Gold Kante - FS Jones

FB Atal --------------Prime Cantona--------- Gold Mane

Prime Dalglish
Club and coin balance is pretty much wiped out now and I'm keeping all packs I get for the PL TOTS next week. Apart from improving on Kante and Mane I can't really see where I go from here and IMO both are still as good as anything apart from mentally priced icons.

Anyone used that 91 rated Joe Hart? Think he's god awful me! Faced 15 shots last two games and conceded 13 goals!

I'm only a D5 player like, haven't committed much time this year with getting a house.. but can still clearly when your going to win or lose!

Had 56% possession and had miles more shots, and got beat both games by alot :lol:

Back