FIFA 21

I think any icons have had the shit housery stat ramped up. Prime wright kills me when I come up against him, every bounce goes his way

I’ve got him and he’s shit I think, I’ve stuck him on the wing but he often gets yarked off early, I really wish he was better.

If you do the sbc advancing attack on let’s move forward, it’s giving out a TOTW. It’s an 82 striker but handy for future SBCs. Only have to exchange 3 bronze players

I’ve actually done ok today, finally got used to Kent and up to division two, didn’t have time for WL thankfully.

Wright is still rubbish but need him for chemistry.

He looks insanely good got no fodder left after doing that German psg bloke and neres. Not much to play for at the minute either

Aye I’ve heard a couple of people saying he’s the wrong player build and passing is poor etc but his stats do look pretty good.

A loan is 82 squad and you can use him in friendlies so might consider that first.

I emptied my club for Sanches (and Wright but we won’t mention him any more) so still a little short of drogba probably.

Aye I’ve heard a couple of people saying he’s the wrong player build and passing is poor etc but his stats do look pretty good.

A loan is 82 squad and you can use him in friendlies so might consider that first.

I emptied my club for Sanches (and Wright but we won’t mention him any more) so still a little short of drogba probably.

poor Wright, he doesn’t know the game goes past 45 mins :lol:

Can’t play this game anymore me. Just literally do anything

If I try and pass to man in space, it goes miles away from him. Try to pass to a man near someone and it goes straight to their player. Through balls are the opposite side of the run every single time

I can’t even stop the ball. Davies runs past it every single time and has to go back for it ffs :lol:

club is getting deleted tonight

Can’t play this game anymore me. Just literally do anything

If I try and pass to man in space, it goes miles away from him. Try to pass to a man near someone and it goes straight to their player. Through balls are the opposite side of the run every single time

I can’t even stop the ball. Davies runs past it every single time and has to go back for it ffs :lol:

club is getting deleted tonight

woah put your mbappe and Kimmich up for lowest bin and I’ll try snipe

Back