FIFA 21

The x25 packs are mint tbf
My 83+ was

82 was guff. Haven’t done 81
I nearly bought him last night as I can link him to sanches and freeze mane. I messed around with squad builders and it’s going to mess up my chem too much.
This is my team at the minute. 4312 in game, if the gameplay is good then kluivert stays on, if not then Simon gets brought on at half time.

It’s absolutely scandalous that gameplay can be that bad that you don’t even know if you can play with your starting XI

Last edited:

My 83+ was

82 was guff. Haven’t done 81

It’s absolutely scandalous that gameplay can be that bad that you don’t even know if you can play with your starting XI
Aye it’s a joke, in decent gameplay kluivert is class. I can usually tell after the first minute if it’s shit as he seems slow to react to anything.

The ping is a lie as well, I play no higher than 26ms and it’s random no matter what it shows before the match.

Aye it’s a joke, in decent gameplay kluivert is class. I can usually tell after the first minute if it’s shit as he seems slow to react to anything.

The ping is a lie as well, I play no higher than 26ms and it’s random no matter what it shows before the match.
Aye. I’ve got a ping of 12 at the minute and the game is awful. Can’t do anything first time cos of the delay

4231 it is. Just beat a lad who gets elite 1, pressure on heavy touch. Unbelievable game, he messaged me after applauding me. I’m 29 and got a bit of a stiffy, I’ll still only hit 20 like.

Played 2 games in fit champs, 3:1 up in both games with 5 minutes left and my players forget what team they are on and pass it to the opposition. Lost both games in extra time.

Getting loads of mileage out of Kent as a CAM in a 41212 narrow

Has a knack of popping up to get loose balls in the box
Played 2 games in fit champs, 3:1 up in both games with 5 minutes left and my players forget what team they are on and pass it to the opposition. Lost both games in extra time.

The scripting seems awful today

was 2-0 up in Rivals and everyone lost the ability to move. At one point, I laid a ball back to an on-coming TOTY Mbappe in the box and he just ran in a semi circle past the ball

Lost 2-5 :lol:

Last edited:
Anyone play normal online seasons? I’m up to division 3 and it’s ridiculous how good some people seem to be. I rarely play like but it’s impossible to defend against some opponents.

Play some weirdos in champs mind. Some kid keeps the ball from kick off, to the 40th minute. I just go drop back, 11 behind the ball one depth and wait for it. Get it, straight up the other end atal bins a screamer then he quits. Some people go in games solely to wind you up. I’d normally message someone, but I reckon me binning and not would wind him up a bit more.

The game is unplayable for me, press pass and nothing happens and when it eventually does pass it's not in the direction I wanted.

Back