FIFA 21

First time elite for me ... 23/6 using this team. Eto is a beast ... 45 goals in weekend league.

Got message from some guy I beat who had a credit card team saying I should be ashamed using walker and mendy at CB :lol:

No doubt rewards will be garbage.
Haha it probably made him feel a bit better at least. I had a bit of joy last night against people using small full backs as I could bully them.

I’m back to playing 442 with this at the minute, Pope had to come in as I used alisson in an sbc and didn’t want to spend money to replace.

I’m sure there is a link to playing the game and pack luck. Hadn’t played a single game in about 5-6 weeks before rattling off some of the Swap tokens last week. Picked up quite a few untradeable packs from objectives without even trying and packed CR7 in one of them. Got nothing from the 25 x 82 pack from swaps but had several duplicate untradeables so put them into a 83+ upgrade: Messi.

Ronaldo and Messi within a few days .... coincidence?

Player days on all week, got an Ultimate pack for playing the game so often, not a thing in it like. Mega packs are going for 17.5k for the next 24 hours too.

Anyone finding the Managerial Masterpiece mode unplayable due to lag?

Rivals is fine and my connection is perfect with a really low ping showing in the pre-match menu, but as soon as the game starts it's just awful - constant freezing and lag, then that annoying speed-up. It's literally now a case of just bashing buttons and hoping for the best :lol:

On a similar note has anyone used that 86 Fofana? With being able to get him and Neves done at the same time I said I'd go and do them.

Rivals is fine and my connection is perfect with a really low ping showing in the pre-match menu, but as soon as the game starts it's just awful - constant freezing and lag, then that annoying speed-up. It's literally now a case of just bashing buttons and hoping for the best :lol:

On a similar note has anyone used that 86 Fofana? With being able to get him and Neves done at the same time I said I'd go and do them.
I find that specific game mode always feels like that, I’ve always put it down to the shite players you have to use.

worth doing for 100k worth of sbc fodder tbf

you could play 30 games of futchamps and not earn that

Did that Armstrong sbc, nice sub for Rooney. His standard always seemed to be OP. If he gets an upgrade he will be ridiculous

I did him as he links ideally to Rooney and read good things about him, probably won’t be on for a day or two though so let me know what he’s like please mate, I’m hoping for an English Gomez!

I did him as he links ideally to Rooney and read good things about him, probably won’t be on for a day or two though so let me know what he’s like please mate, I’m hoping for an English Gomez!
He looks decent but I feel that there’s already a lot of players in my club that are better at this point of the game.

I think if you can get Rooney on 7-8 chem without him then it’s probably not worth it.

He looks decent but I feel that there’s already a lot of players in my club that are better at this point of the game.

I think if you can get Rooney on 7-8 chem without him then it’s probably not worth it.

I’ve currently got Freeze Saint Max who I could sell (taking a loss due to crash) and invest the coins elsewhere if Armstrong was good enough replacement. I’m not a skiller so that won’t bother me.

Not convinced so far, doesn’t play like Gomez. Not as quick or agile

I’ve currently got Freeze Saint Max who I could sell (taking a loss due to crash) and invest the coins elsewhere if Armstrong was good enough replacement. I’m not a skiller so that won’t bother me.
I’d probably get rid of him anyway if you don’t use skills much. Surely you can pick up someone more useful to you for that amount of coins
I like the look of that pim Larsson card.

Last edited:

Back