FIFA 21

Definitely, his TOTGS is class, finesse shots from outside the box saved me on many occasion

Once fodder prices go down I’ll be doing it as Ter Stegen is still going for about 90k

I went all out on freeze Saint Max and I don’t think he’s worth it. I could try for 94 Messi as he was mint for lemon drafts. Got a few chemistry issues though.

I went all out on freeze Saint Max and I don’t think he’s worth it. I could try for 94 Messi as he was mint for lemon drafts. Got a few chemistry issues though.

He's worth it if you can fit him mate, I use him as a ST but switch to CAM against people playing ultra defensive as his finesse from just outside the box are class.

Decided to do the Messi SBC anyway, 3 players short of 89 squad and need a full 88 squad... just need my TOTGS Messi to sell but no one's buying them because of the SBC :lol:

He's worth it if you can fit him mate, I use him as a ST but switch to CAM against people playing ultra defensive as his finesse from just outside the box are class.

Decided to do the Messi SBC anyway, 3 players short of 89 squad and need a full 88 squad... just need my TOTGS Messi to sell but no one's buying them because of the SBC :lol:

I’m a self confessed pace abuser so is he quick enough? His turn of pace felt great in drafts and the ball stuck to him.

I’m a self confessed pace abuser so is he quick enough? His turn of pace felt great in drafts and the ball stuck to him.

His IF only has 81 sprint speed so maybe not mate, especially considering gold Gomez is 85 sprinting :lol:. His agility, acceleration etc are class, but sprinting for through balls maybe not

He's better as a false 9 who's putting the through balls through for a quicker forward

11 WL wins with 6 left to play which I’ll do about 3am!

Just want to get 14 wins once and then I think I’ll pack WL in this year, I know what’s coming though, I’ll get beat in the last game on 12 wins.

Hope for a couple of kind people gifting wins 😁

Had 6 games and needed to win 3, feared the worst.

Bizarrely won my first 3!

First time I’ve reached 14 wins this year, a relief! Certainly not playing the last 3.
I think gold 3 is probably my ceiling, I usually get there with 5-6 games left but can’t face anymore at that point.

I finally started playing a few games of rivals, I switched back to 442 and went 8-2. I’m back in d3 now and kluivert is a bully if you shield around the box.

Most painful champs of the year for me. Seems like the better your team gets, the harder the game is. They new lag overlay is a complete lie. Had it on last night and I could see it was recognising me pressing the button but I still couldn't do first time passes and shots.
Tavernier getting upgraded

One of the best Cbs in the game about to get better. Nice

Last edited:
First time elite for me ... 23/6 using this team. Eto is a beast ... 45 goals in weekend league.

Got message from some guy I beat who had a credit card team saying I should be ashamed using walker and mendy at CB :lol:

No doubt rewards will be garbage.

Back