FIFA 21

I’d probably end up selling and wasting the money on icons that aren’t as good.

I bought prime nedved the other day just because I used to like watching him.
He was end game for me last year. Unsure what he’s like this year though.
Put my red Wyke in to the 86+ upgrade, feel ashamed of myself. Got the 88 Rashford which doesn't fit in with my team but looks a decent sub
fit that Rashford in, the only player I’ve had that I enjoyed more than Neymar.

Which position did you play him? Going to redo my team to fit him in, first time I’ve packed something usable

He seems pretty good in the games I’ve played, I’ll probably keep him in for sentimental reasons. Not even bothered about the icon moments, it’s all about the big blonde hair.
aye I’ve got the 89 prefer him to mbappe like

he’s got the bullshit bounces just like mbappe tbf
I got the 86 striker IF in the first totw sbc, I don’t like him that much, he gets a few lucky bounces but his shooting is inconsistent for me.

He seems pretty good in the games I’ve played, I’ll probably keep him in for sentimental reasons. Not even bothered about the icon moments, it’s all about the big blonde hair.

I got the 86 striker IF in the first totw sbc, I don’t like him that much, he gets a few lucky bounces but his shooting is inconsistent for me.

that Nedved looks like an end game striker tbh let alone left mid... 5 star weak foot too

I’m never ever investing in anything ever again

Even though Marcelo is getting an upgrade is price has been plummeting for a week.

Lees Melou needs 2 goals in 3 games but plummeting

Yuri is a quality card but plummeting.

:lol:

TOTY Lewa is so far away I can barely see him

I’ve no interest in online play but got this gifted so gave it a go on career mode today. How the hell do you get you midfield to bother defending? My back four are the only players who come back to defend. Midfield and wingers just stand still near the halfway line. Is there some tactic or something that could be causing this? Tried using drop back but they still stop once they get about half way within their own half.

Last edited:
I’ve no interest in online play but got this gifted so gave it a go on career mode today. How the hell do you get you midfield to bother defending? My back four are the only players who come back to defend. Midfield and wingers just stand still near the halfway line. Is there some tactic or something that could be causing this? Tried using drop back but they still stop once they get about half way within their own half.

If you go on player instructions you can set them to 'Stay back while' attack. Should be on Balanced by default

I’m never ever investing in anything ever again

Even though Marcelo is getting an upgrade is price has been plummeting for a week.

Lees Melou needs 2 goals in 3 games but plummeting

Yuri is a quality card but plummeting.

:lol:

TOTY Lewa is so far away I can barely see him

how much are they down? go out of packs tomorrow so should start heading back up

Keep an eye on their games, if they score a few the price will rise in the hype. Same for the clean sheets. Best to sell before the upgrade though.
Nah they won’t. Lyon got a clean sheet last night and Marcelo dropped like a stone during abs after the game

Too many have been bought by investors I reckon

Am I right in saying that friendly objectives like managerial masterpiece are based on skill/division? I’m division 1 so it’s the only reason I can’t think of that I never seem to get a fairly easy games

Back