FIFA 21

Anyone think the what of cards are decent for investing?

picked up 3x Yuri for ~140k, 3x Marcelo for 115k and 1 Rees-Melou for 120k

Nice scored 2 in their first game and Bilbao and Lyon are almost certain to get a clean sheet. Lyon will probably do it today

This dynamic difficulty is well ficked like, Just because I’m 3-0 up doesn’t mean I should be penalised, all players can’t pass.

Worst example I’ve ever seen today, can’t even pass 3ft away, his player was like usain bolt to get between my players and the ball, pinned in my half and get beat 4-3, proper broken

also, can’t remember as many injuries as I seem to be getting this weekend

Last edited:
This dynamic difficulty is well ficked like, Just because I’m 3-0 up doesn’t mean I should be penalised, all players can’t pass.

Worst example I’ve ever seen today, can’t even pass 3ft away, his player was like usain bolt to get between my players and the ball, pinned in my half and get beat 4-3, proper broken

also, can’t remember as many injuries as I seem to be getting this weekend
They’ve definitely done something with injuries. I’m picking up at least 1 per game.

I’ve really enjoyed a weekend off me, think I’m going to sell best and give this Raphina a go. Then if he’s shite just get Best back next week.

Nice scored 2 in their first game and Bilbao and Lyon are almost certain to get a clean sheet. Lyon will probably do it today

should be all live cards are good for flips etc

I thought about smelling when he was first out, he went from 500k to extinct so that’s me not bothering

come to the conclusion Rooney can only play up front but he feels good again

Breezed to 11-1. Think it’s safe to say the new players have raised my game a level.
Mbappe with an architect is incredible. Regularly bounced Van Dijk out the way.

She’s watching temptation island so bored af

done a few 81 picks and could just about scrape the 85x5

nearly chinned it off when I had to position change corona it was a step too far

opened it IF Handanovic

fucksake

but there was a little dangler creeping in there IF Rashford

Mbappe getting sold now

She’s watching temptation island so bored af

done a few 81 picks and could just about scrape the 85x5

nearly chinned it off when I had to position change corona it was a step too far

opened it IF Handanovic

fucksake

but there was a little dangler creeping in there IF Rashford

Mbappe getting sold now

81 picks are class again like. I got Neuer, Alaba, Marquinhos, Dybala x2, Casemiro, Leno, IF Alberto from 14 picks

Basically enough fodder to do that Ralphina SBC. He’ll be a monster with the +2

Good spot will do when I’m on console sniping position modifiers on app is a pain been trying to get cam to cms for ages

Aye they’re shite. I usually stock Up late at night or 9am thirsday when people are opening rewards. Was loads this week. Think o even got a couple for4K or summat

what’s smallish like? Looks good but I struggle using actual Cbs at CB. Has fairly high agility doesn’t he?

packed that what if left winger out the Italian league and the centre mid out the french league. Not dreadful for a couple free 100k packs if I’m honest. I feel when I fuck the game off and don’t play much my lucks better.

Back