FIFA 21

aye I thought about him a few times when I was running my Serie A team

sold my Kessie for like 760k when he scored the pen now going for 600k

serie a has a hell of a team now for so cheap compared to the prem etc that smalling will be quality if they get a clean sheet

It’s mad how much cheaper players are. I use 88 Martinez who was about 220k, he’d easily be double that in the Prem with his stats and soft link to Messi

The SBCs are usually always a lot cheaper and better as well. Still use freeze Politano and Ansaldi who cost next to nothing, as did the 91 Dybala

Finished grinding the last few tokens for Deco, think I'm gunna start winding down now. Smashed the game most days since it came out and pretty fatigued with it now, probably just play enough games to complete the objectives each week.

Finished grinding the last few tokens for Deco, think I'm gunna start winding down now. Smashed the game most days since it came out and pretty fatigued with it now, probably just play enough games to complete the objectives each week.

Have They fixed the Deco glitch that disconnects you if you try to launch a game with him in the side?

So glad i fucked ultimate team off before christmas like. Weekends are so much less rage inducing. Just play clubs and coop seasons now, much better.

think I’m done me played about 10 WL best red pick was Bernie silva

its just not worth the 20 games tbh for the rewards
WL is definitely not worth it, i only play it occasionally now and it still annoys me after about 10 games.

I still like rivals and doing objectives though so I’m still going to play fut

WL is definitely not worth it, i only play it occasionally now and it still annoys me after about 10 games.

I still like rivals and doing objectives though so I’m still going to play fut

I definitely enjoy friendly objectives more than WL like.

Just can’t bring myself to stopping because of the competitive side of me

Don’t know what it is with me and WL, I can’t get to 14 wins ever on this years game. I raced to 11 wins with 9 left this weekend which is good for me then I went to work. Came back tonight and lost 6 in a row playing teams of top icons and mint players. I’m a decent rivals player and bounce between divisions 2 and 4 but can I fuck do anything in WL. The worst thing is I get myself all positive thinking I’ll do it then I’m dejected when I don’t! I don’t play every weekend like which is a bonus.

Played someone in the polish e sports teams this morning. Was a proper sweaty **** - full celebrations when he scored a last minute winner.

all 6 of his goals were set pieces. Scored a free kick in to the far corner with Tonali from easily 40 yards

Back