FIFA 21

Headliners benzema actually dropping after upgrade!! Ffs.
94 rated and less than 280k. Card is great tbh. If it was Haaland or WbY itd be 1m at least. Shows how daft the community is cos they're all about the pace and hype.

I'm still making a big profit, but was hoping hed top 320k tbh

Headliners benzema actually dropping after upgrade!! Ffs.
94 rated and less than 280k. Card is great tbh. If it was Haaland or WbY itd be 1m at least. Shows how daft the community is cos they're all about the pace and hype.

I'm still making a big profit, but was hoping hed top 320k tbh

I saw on a forum that headliner cards

always rise in the hype before a game but bizarrely drop after the boost is achieved, just market trend I suppose. I’ve learned this at my expense as I’ve tried to trade them players and lost out!

Just watched a clip of the packs for number one this weekend league.

he opened his packs from that as well as division rivals and got a load of shit, packed some 87s but not worth the work.

4x jumbo rare players
2x rare mega pcks
2x ultimate totw packs

no idea how much that would cost if you paid real money

Took a gamble and bought loads of Abrahams yesterday due to them playing Man U with the chance they’d be in marquee match ups. Made around 50k. Not going to complain.

Took a gamble and bought loads of Abrahams yesterday due to them playing Man U with the chance they’d be in marquee match ups. Made around 50k. Not going to complain.

aye I had a leftover plea and thuram ucl in my club off doing the unassigned glitch

nice 7k profit from them 2 off the ucl MM

Won 45 games of one league since last night, doubt I’ve even played more than 3 hours either. Only 55 wins off the 100k and 125k pack now. Can’t wait to pack a load of 83s.
Do europa league games count towards the 4 wins in a row for HL cards? If so Tavinier should get an upgrade.
League only.

Back