FIFA 21

It’s crap like, happened to me too when it wasn’t me quitting! Lost two wins because of it. I played a rivals game which seemed to sort it.
I’ve not had it happen to me yet in both sets of icon swaps which is weird.

It probably stops when I have a random refusing to do golden goal so I play a full match

I’ve not had it happen to me yet in both sets of icon swaps which is weird.

It probably stops when I have a random refusing to do golden goal so I play a full match

Aye maybe.

It didn’t happen at all in swaps 1 so wonder if it’s something EA have built in to frustrate the golden goal. That’s typical cos I quite enjoy it. Also I’ve noticed the score in 10 games crap has just made you have to play 4 more at least per league. Bastards.

Aye maybe.

It didn’t happen at all in swaps 1 so wonder if it’s something EA have built in to frustrate the golden goal. That’s typical cos I quite enjoy it. Also I’ve noticed the score in 10 games crap has just made you have to play 4 more at least per league. Bastards.
Aye I had that problem last night. I won 6 out of 7 games last night, then struggled when I just needed a goal a game.

my last one I was 4-2 down and I equalised in the 89th minute.

I tackled him at kick off and ran it into my own goal.

Aye maybe.

Apparently you can only play 12 games an hour, it's to stop bots and stuff apparently. If you keep getting disconnected you just have to come off for an hour or so and it should be fine.

Got the CSL and 4 champs games to win then I’m done. Think I’ll try the mid or prime and a couple of packs, hopefully winter refresh is Friday.

Aye maybe.

The f***ing through ball objective for Serie A got me :lol: just doesn't suit the way I play

Aye same.

What’s people doing with tokens?

I’m tempted to get a random mid icon and then Ashley Cole.

Just the packs for me, only other temptation was the prime pack but there’s too big a chance of getting something unusable after the grind

Prime Cole looks like he’d be a good LM in a 352 mind

Just the packs for me, only other temptation was the prime pack but there’s too big a chance of getting something unusable after the grind

Prime Cole looks like he’d be a good LM in a 352 mind

Saw a minging 82 pack yesterday like, best the lad got was an IF 83 and a couple regular 83s before the rest were 82s.

I’m always dreaming of a mint icon which is my problem, someone like Eto would be ideal 😁

100 wins off that fut friendlies pack, won around 20 last night in about 2 hours by playing a prem side in one league. Amount of rage quits where silly I might just smash them out the weekend as I’m taking a break off champs.

Saw a minging 82 pack yesterday like, best the lad got was an IF 83 and a couple regular 83s before the rest were 82s.

I’m always dreaming of a mint icon which is my problem, someone like Eto would be ideal 😁

I seen someone get Eto from a mid-prime pack, but he submitted base Pele :lol:

I know what you mean like, it's a lot more fun at least having a chance to get one of the top icons. I keep getting tempted to do the mid/prime but know I'll end up with someone like Alan Shearer

I like taking the gamble on icons but not when I already have an untradeable in my team. Duplicate untradeable icons seems to happen too much on this game to be a coincidence.

I like taking the gamble on icons but not when I already have an untradeable in my team. Duplicate untradeable icons seems to happen too much on this game to be a coincidence.
I’ve done 3 icon packs, base Lahm and Blanc with mid Puskas. My luck won’t go any further imo. But the thought of packing that R9 will always get the better of me.

Back