FIFA 21

what’s everyone’s plans with swaps? I’m going to open some packs for the promo I think.

83 x 25 and 82 x 25 packs

Got 3 last night quite easy, didn’t find it much of a grind with everyone playing first goal

Also silver Chinese league team is a quick 2 tokens

Got to 11 wins with 12 to spare which is my best start ever. I’d he happy with 14 as I’ve never managed it yet but haven’t got bloody time to do it this weekend!

On another subject, I see the pause wankers are back on friendlies. I’d happily quit but not when someone else thinks they can pause for me the second they score!
Just come on to post exactly this with the friendlys more toxic than just playing the game! Messaging demanding I quit so I play it out does my head in

Looks like I've hit the 'soft ban' playing to do icon swaps objectives. Getting kicked out and DNF message even when I win and oppo disconnects.
Is there a way round it? Is there a time to wait? Or is that Me done now??

Looks like I've hit the 'soft ban' playing to do icon swaps objectives. Getting kicked out and DNF message even when I win and oppo disconnects.
I just went on the next day when it happened to me. Someone told me you could just restart console but I dunno if that works.

Literally just had that now. Apparently if you play a Squad Battles it resets it. Not sure if you can just quit the game but I’m giving it a go

Back