FIFA 21

15-15 again in weekend league. Went 14-12 and thought I’d try for the 16 objective. Was 2-0 down in last game, came back to 4-2 up by 80 mins then lost 5-4 in injury time. They were the much better player but I need to work on holding on to a lead because I keep getting caught out late on

Packed CR7 out of the icon swaps 25X 82 pack so I did the mid/prime icon.... 88 shevchenko

mixed weekend

Got to 11 wins with 12 to spare which is my best start ever. I’d he happy with 14 as I’ve never managed it yet but haven’t got bloody time to do it this weekend!

On another subject, I see the pause wankers are back on friendlies. I’d happily quit but not when someone else thinks they can pause for me the second they score!

The bullshit was turned up to 11 for me tonight.. Players not moving, every little bit of ea interference was present. Even lost a game 8-7 when my keeper dived for a high ball despite the ball being straight at him and low 😂 still managed 17 wins and got Ndidi as a pick.

Told myself I wasn’t going to bother with Icon Swaps, but here I am, 00:20 having just finished 6 squad battles with a silver Chinese Super League team :confused:

All this effort just to get frustrated every weekend

Managed to do Curtis Jones for free with fodder, so sold Harvey Barnes and VVD and bought Laporte and Casemiro, got a different promo in every position now 🙂. Benzema going up to 94 and hopefully Cancelo 87 by the end of the week.

Managed to do Curtis Jones for free with fodder, so sold Harvey Barnes and VVD and bought Laporte and Casemiro, got a different promo in every position now 🙂. Benzema going up to 94 and hopefully Cancelo 87 by the end of the week.

What was your thoughts on Harvey Barnes?

I hated it this weekend, I got to 5 wins and 3 losses and didn’t even bother with the rest of my games.

It just felt like a massive slog trying to get anything out of it. Rooney, freeze mane and cr7 all decided that they weren’t going to make any runs.

Has Rooney Finally been nerfed?

was like playing with a big lazy bovine in my midfield yesterday. Think it’s time for him to go on the bench

Piss easy to defend against this weekend. They definitely temporarily up the sliders on certain players to get people to do SBCs/open packs

Weekends before he looked like a boosted mystery ball player

Piss easy to defend against this weekend. They definitely temporarily up the sliders on certain players to get people to do SBCs/open packs

Weekends before he looked like a boosted mystery ball player

Aye. Definitely wasn’t a connection issue either as the other players felt quality.

Luckily FS Antony is a beast and saved my weekend. Gonna be sad when he’s benched this week
They’ve certainly done something to Rooney this week. Last weekend he would ghost through people, now he’s literally my worse player. Weird.

The first game I played with him he walked through Varane like he was a hologram.

This week he was bodied by 70 strength Cuadrado. Was so ridiculous it was actually funny.

Turns like a truck and has the strength of a tulip

Last edited:
Games a cheating con, well EA are. Case in point - been getting nowt decent untradable in these upgrade packs.
Took me lunch there, bored. Had a game, treated me self to a tenner of points, hoyed them into 2 packs in the store. Nowt in one, in the next, tradable Oblak, Kimmich and Isco, in one pack. Approx 145k worth of players.:lol:
EA are a f***ing cartel man!!:lol:

Back