FIFA 21

Everyone and I mean everyone is obsessed with trying to make you quit by pausing it. I will always stay in the game and even pause it 3 times myself afterwards so you know I’m aware of your shithousery.

My pet hate. Problem is sometimes I actually want to quit, but won't out of spite and end up wasting my own time

Fuck that I’m fat too stubborn. I will multi pause it and look at my phone. I don’t care if it’s petty.
Aye sometimes you have to. I had a game last night where I went 1 up, he equalised through some stupid gk bug and decided to watch the longest celebration ever.

I beat him 6-1 and watched every stupid cowboy celebration after that

Just defenders at the moment.

So I won 4,600 Fifa points in a twitter thing, bought two 24 rare player packs, best player in one was Lukaku, Matip in the other! Pleased I didn’t pay cash money for them.
Aye it’s a joke, there’s videos of people spending thousands and getting nothing.

i’m happy spending £20 at the start of the game but that’s about it.

Aye it’s a joke, there’s videos of people spending thousands and getting nothing.

i’m happy spending £20 at the start of the game but that’s about it.

Definitely mate, 30 quid that would have cost me, no wonder coin trading is popular, could probably have got 4/500k for that much.

Definitely mate, 30 quid that would have cost me, no wonder coin trading is popular, could probably have got 4/500k for that much.
I’ve put about £200 on this. It’s sad, but it’s money I would’ve spent in the club after football on a Sunday so it’s not really missed.

I’ve put about £200 on this. It’s sad, but it’s money I would’ve spent in the club after football on a Sunday so it’s not really missed.

Fair enough, have you seen a decent return though?

Bizarrely, my best pulls have been from SBCs rather than purchased packs historically.

Fair enough, have you seen a decent return though?

Bizarrely, my best pulls have been from SBCs rather than purchased packs historically.
Yeah mate I’ve been very lucky, packed prime ballack, then I just whack profit on packs. My teams worth over 5m, when I think it’s 1m coins for £70 I’d like to think I’m slightly up.

Back