FIFA 21

I’m about 100k from completing base/mid icon SBC so debating whether to sell Kante and use untradable Partey in my team or hang on for SB rewards then rivals rewards on Thursday.

If I get a decent defender or central midfield/attacker then I can sell someone and raise a few hundred k.

Anyone ever played 5 at the back? 4-4-2 just stopped working and I reckon the wide players don’t get involved. Just put this squad together in the app and should be ok at the back and enoigh clout up front to still cause bother

got kante on the bench but can’t fit him in
yazici any good? Tempted to do him to fit in my french/ligue 1 team, as ive just gone in on mbappe and neymar myself - mind that SBC aouar is so so good

Its like the games trying to convince me to use me prem team more. Just packed werner from 2 rare gold upgrade pack.
I'm vvd, kdb and kante away from having the uber prem team now
Aye they definitely throw players at you that you that don’t fit. I wouldn’t mind but usually it’s untradeable players.

Got 5 wins so far out of 8 games. No motivation to get up to 11 wins later. Might not do them just so I’m not eligible for next weeks weekend league so there’s no temptation

Got 5 wins so far out of 8 games. No motivation to get up to 11 wins later. Might not do them just so I’m not eligible for next weeks weekend league so there’s no temptation

I wish I had the willpower to do that, but every week I think it's the week I'll get Gold 1 :lol:

Got to silver 1 with 7 games left. Couldn’t buy a win. Block block block and 1 depth. It’s like the game knows
yazici any good? Tempted to do him to fit in my french/ligue 1 team, as ive just gone in on mbappe and neymar myself - mind that SBC aouar is so so good
Dunno yet tbh, I had loads of fodder so did him, hoped he would be like gomez, he isn’t, more clunky but does make good runs. Tbh WL been a cock all day so will see this week

Last edited:
figured out a way to get past the let the ai defenders do the job and I’ll control cdms like

need a player like Robben and use l1 then r2 speed boost past them

Just won a game in weekend league 2:0 with 30% possession. He never had a single shot.
It must of hated him and he needed the win
figured out a way to get past the let the ai defenders do the job and I’ll control cdms like

need a player like Robben and use l1 then r2 speed boost past them
I wish I could learn and use the cdms to defend and trust the cds to move themselves

Last edited:
Is that slow then fast dribble? My button configuration is old pro evo controls 😁

aye so the button you use to trigger runs it also does close control dribble ... release it and at the same time hold down sprint

it’s the best way to beat a full back on the wing imo now but it also works on centre backs controlled by the ai it’s deadly with the small agile players

aye so the button you use to trigger runs it also does close control dribble ... release it and at the same time hold down sprint

it’s the best way to beat a full back on the wing imo now but it also works on centre backs controlled by the ai it’s deadly with the small agile players

Nice one, think I’ve done that a few times by accident 😁

Back