FIFA 21

Anyone able to tell me what the objective is about that says Direct Pass & Go please in Week 2 Gold?
Just after you pass the ball, flick the right analogue stick in a direction, the passer will then carry on running in that direction so you can play the ball back to him. It's a handy little tool tbh if you can use it right, just like that thing where you click both analogue sticks with the player and it lets you control them off the ball it doesn't seem to have been mentioned, pretty sure they're both new features this game.

Can’t tell if the step overs been nerfed like suppose the div 1 players will probs be a better judge
Tell a lie massive difference actually

Last edited:
Sold him for just under 40k

L1 pass to a player, flick the right stick where you want and the player will make a run. Pass to him and score

Hmm not sure I know what that is, I change my button configuration too. My L1 does start the one two process and I use it a lot but the objective hasn’t been unlocked. Never done the right stick thing like....

Hmm not sure I know what that is, I change my button configuration too. My L1 does start the one two process and I use it a lot but the objective hasn’t been unlocked. Never done the right stick thing like....
Tbh it didn’t register for me the first few times so I slammed it.

yes it’s the one/two pass to a player, flick right to make the player run. Then standard pass to him and wack it in. Think a through ball may not register

Tbh it didn’t register for me the first few times so I slammed it.

yes it’s the one/two pass to a player, flick right to make the player run. Then standard pass to him and wack it in. Think a through ball may not register

Ah right that makes sense then as I through ball it most of the time!

Still not working, not sure I know what it’s on about lol.
Not sure about flicking the right stick either.

Last edited:
Just been relegated from div 4 by a bronze team with nothing over 59 “bremen fortuna” , standard auba loan who rode every tackle and got kimpembe sent off. ****.

teams class now anar

Still not working, not sure I know what it’s on about lol.
Not sure about flicking the right stick either.
Do you get dots on the pitch showing the direction the player will run??

Just been relegated from div 4 by a bronze team with nothing over 59 “bremen fortuna” , standard auba loan who rode every tackle and got kimpembe sent off. ****.

teams class now anar

What's kurzawa like mate?

teams class now anar

No mate don’t know what that is.

Also, base Rivaldo is crap for me so I’m trying Socrates and Europa Rebic.

No mate don’t know what that is.

Also, base Rivaldo is crap for me so I’m trying Socrates and Europa Rebic.
I reckon your right stick config is different so they are not doing the run.

these dots

Last edited:
Haven't played for 4 or 5 days. Played 4 tonight, lost all 4. Twice 2 up as well. Just couldn't compete.
Gks seem to be pulling off worldies but nearly all the ones I conceded were low driven shots the seemed to suddenly speed up like fired out of a cannon.
Plus, seems like the moment I knew would come has, Freeze Mane has turned to dog shit . For a month he was endgame, could do no wrong. Tonight he's falling over, slow, can't hit a barn door.
I'm doing nowt different, just not working anymore

Back