FIFA 21

ive made a nice 120k with these extra picks prem metas like AWB Lucas and Gabriel Jesus shot up can only think that’s the reason not touching weekend league this week though it proper winds me io

yeah markets mad thought it’s got me worried could have bought another 100 of the prem but thought I’d pass with this TOTY uncertainty

bought around 77 shadows at 2.3k average so hope i can sell them off tomorrow between 3.5 and 4k can’t really lose at that price

I’m about 2 weeks away from being able to afford Neymar and CR7 with about 500k to invest in fodder if it crashes toty
I've gone a bit mad on IFs I've gone 2 mil into masip and Zahavi at rewards. Up 135k at min. Hope to clear 400k once some decent Sbcs come. Easy lazy trading.

I've gone a bit mad on IFs I've gone 2 mil into masip and Zahavi at rewards. Up 135k at min. Hope to clear 400k once some decent Sbcs come. Easy lazy trading.

ive got about 8 if mahrez and 6 Tierneys hoping for a big jump in them might have to wait a week like

then I’ve got 80 shadows which hopefully will clear tomorrow and Saturday

the inform method is class I just need the capital could make a fortune just waiting a few weeks

Did u get any amavis in the end?
Not looking good, managed to sell 1 of 38k some how so hopefully atleast break even on the rest. Trying to get rid not sure if still worth keeping
I picked up 6/7 at 26/7k each. Sold one at 38k like you. Still early days but looks like hes actually dropped in price......
That Hint CB was good tho cos of his upgrade, sold about 4/5 for 10k profit each

Back