FIFA 21

Thinking about getting FIFA for the ps5 but there’s absolutely no point trying to play FUT now as everyone has Neymar Messi etc

wish they’d let you take one of your opponents cards at random when you beat them online, something like that would make it much better IMO

shame that would mean less money for EA so will never happen

Anyone doing that SBC Moura? Just done it there with untradeables from my club. Had to ruin my Bundesliga and LaLiga teams like but can't say I ever really use them.

Well WL has been another shambles. 5 games played. Disconnected from 4 of them without being given the win, despite winning, and lost the other. This game is so f***ing broken.

Panic sold Portu RTTF. Can't see them qualifying now as they essentially need to beat Napoli away. Shame as that could have became a £1m card after a couple progressions.

I've got an 85 untradeable squad ready to go for Herrera RTTF if they qualify. Not the best card but can see it reaching 88. Fits perfectly with Hernandez too

Panic sold Portu RTTF. Can't see them qualifying now as they essentially need to beat Napoli away. Shame as that could have became a £1m card after a couple progressions.

I've got an 85 untradeable squad ready to go for Herrera RTTF if they qualify. Not the best card but can see it reaching 88. Fits perfectly with Hernandez too
I did the same but when they were 1-0 down, I sold him for about 4K more than I paid so it was about a 5k loss which I’m fine with.

i Picked up kessie as I like the look of him and he’ll be class after an upgrade. That being said he’s probably just going to rot in my club until I can link him

Plus Felix. Maybe tempted. Will keep an eye on it too

Seriously. Wtf has happened to this game 🤣🤣🤣

It was always shit but now its absolutely horrific
Literally getting battered off every fucker like. Went from div 2 to div 4. f***ing joke like

I had that, I was 1 win off promotion to Div 3, left it till next day, patch came and I went on a losing streak almost to relegation.

I changed formation and I'm back on a winning streak and hard to beat again. I found the defenders were all over the place in 352 after the patch so went to 4222 & 433

Also started shooting when I previously wouldn't as the keeper seems to parry the ball in to great goal scoring opportunities.

Last edited:
I love this game so much. I genuinely wonder what my life would be like without my daily dose of scripting and DDA to make my day just that little bit better! :D:D:D Thanks EA you’re the best!
Plus Felix. Maybe tempted. Will keep an eye on it too
Don’t, the shit work rates make his stats feel a lie.

Last edited:

Back