FIFA 21

Arent they under imvestigation for scripting? Saw it on ladbible.or summit the other day

Its a joke like. You know when its coming like

Will end them as a company if they’re found to be scripting. You can’t have people investing actual money on fifa points for better players if that players actual ability is influence by game mechanics

So I reckon ai blocks are still pap and pulling off ridiculous blocks but they’ve made blocks by the defender you’re controlling absolutely shit

I’ve had 6 now thought it was just with it being Ryan Donk before but it’s happened twice with manolas and De Ligt nowt

staminas pointless like isn’t it effects nout except the odd pass you can still spam skill moves or rb dribbling

Kept my rewards from gold 1. First pack, Totg Kimmich and a duplicate Pogba. Done the Lucas SBC and invested in Kante. Squads looking solid now. Just want an icon lb and I’m happy.

Sure pressing tactics cause your players to shit the bed like

few wins where I can’t do anything for about 60 mins then I race home with a 7-2 win when the opposition is fucked

Everyone in weekend league on PS5 have god squads. Managed to scrape to 4 wins from 7. Normally get 17-20 wins.
I’m stinking this weeks currently won 7 lost 10. Stepped away.
Scripting is starting to get out of hand.

4 up at half time then second half can't put a pass together. Full power pass going a yard etc

Lost 5-4
Yup had that all day. The other team are like 11 speedy gonzales
Sure pressing tactics cause your players to shit the bed like

few wins where I can’t do anything for about 60 mins then I race home with a 7-2 win when the opposition is fucked
They do, if you use constant pressure your fucked by 60mins
Tempted to bin aubameyang for Werner on his showing in weekend league, he is unstoppable

Last edited:
After playing this game for 3 weeks I f***ing loathe Varane and Joe Gomez special mention for dembele

seen Varane get done against shakhtar I f***ing cheered like mad :lol:

Wish I never started WL now can't be arsed only played one game but think I've got burn out from playing it last few weekends

Anyone using la liga doing POTM Felix?
Upgrade on griezmann for me, but he's gonna take all month to do after I ruined my club & coins in black friday

Back