FIFA 21

just roll the right stick right or left and the left stick determines which way you exit

I hardly use skills tbh only rarely launch out a la croqueta (lb and left or right held down on the right stick)
Love when people are doing skills when none of ya players are anywhere near them 🤣🤣

Aye but mines got 3 silvers and the rest 75 golds. Can't get a worse bench. Struggling to get a couple of 83s in and people are subbing icons on

Not sure if any help but this is what I'm using for the Bellerin obj if you need something to work around;

Hennessey 75
Saka 75
Koch 76
Ake 79
Yedlin 76
Anguissa 77
Havertz 85
Kouyate 77
Maximin 80
Jesus 83
Traore 79

3 silver subs on minimum silver rating and 3 75 rated golds. Leave one space for 85 rated Hernandez base icon.

Aye but mines got 3 silvers and the rest 75 golds. Can't get a worse bench. Struggling to get a couple of 83s in and people are subbing icons on
Buy a few low rated silvers if needed. When I tried a bit of the mollett objective I could fit mbappe and another 81 in the team as well as base sanches

Honestly can't see him getting a TOTGS card. EA always go out of their wat not to give any sort of upgrade to OTW cards at all.

Mind every single prediction I've made has been wrong so far
Hopefully do like. Scored 4 in the group but like you say they usally do stuff to fuck people over

Buy a few low rated silvers if needed. When I tried a bit of the mollett objective I could fit mbappe and another 81 in the team as well as base sanches
They're as low as can get. Not arsed like. I do think it's a good having these tucked away in friendlies, especially having to use shit squads

In theory weekend league could be a lot easier if you stay on the old consoles. You'd think most of the better players will move onto the new PS/Xbox and if they play the next gen version they can't matchmake with people on the old system.

Seriously what the fuck has happened?

played for champions matches and been lashed in every one. I can’t pass or tackle? Passed are weak and don’t go anywhere and the tackles are pointless as the ball just goes through me

Seriously what the fuck has happened?

played for champions matches and been lashed in every one. I can’t pass or tackle? Passed are weak and don’t go anywhere and the tackles are pointless as the ball just goes through me

Exactly the same here. Got beat 8-1 by a lad with a skill rating of 1500 last night - I was coasting in Div 1 a few days ago.

Totally at a loss as to how I've 'become' so bad so quickly

Love the objectives

would never have used Malen and he’s f***ing class like
Exactly the same here. Got beat 8-1 by a lad with a skill rating of 1500 last night - I was coasting in Div 1 a few days ago.

Totally at a loss as to how I've 'become' so bad so quickly

just remember they could be on the rise just getting the game mind always that possibility

Last edited:
Love the objectives

would never have used Malen and he’s f***ing class like

just remember they could be on the rise just getting the game mind always that possibility

Happens too often to be a coincidence. Dropping from nearly 2000 skill points to 1600 in about 3 days ffs.

Got pissed off, sold Best, brought in Xavi and Stoichkov again.

First game, everything going well. 2-0 and then the players just crumble. Switching goes besrrk, no one tracking runs. Players not even moving at all when I’m controlling them.

Heads should roll for this

Happens too often to be a coincidence. Dropping from nearly 2000 skill points to 1600 in about 3 days ffs.

Got pissed off, sold Best, brought in Xavi and Stoichkov again.

First game, everything going well. 2-0 and then the players just crumble. Switching goes besrrk, no one tracking runs. Players not even moving at all when I’m controlling them.

Heads should roll for this
Arent they under imvestigation for scripting? Saw it on ladbible.or summit the other day

Its a joke like. You know when its coming like

Back