FIFA 21

I packed kimmich and Alexanda arnonld both unreadable, useless as play 3 at the back and Orem team. Used Arnold in the totw abc and some some random 81. Devastated . All shite the sbcs, few robbed by them

Anyone get anything good?

Wasn’t in WL last weekend so my best was Rodri in rivals rewards then a load of 82s. Don’t know why I don’t just take coins.. same every week

Anyone get anything good?

Wasn’t in WL last weekend so my best was Rodri in rivals rewards then a load of 82s. Don’t know why I don’t just take coins.. same every week

Red picks were bad but TOTW isn't good so wasn't expecting anything decent.

Rivals rewards were OK. Koulibaly, Busquets, Tagliafico, Oyarzabal, Henderson, Nainggolan, Thiago and Chiellini will all come in handy.

I'm saving up for mid Xavi - have 300k coins and around another 250k worth of contracts in the club that I'm slowly selling off. If I sell all those players as well I've probably got more than enough

Weekend league rewards shite as expected.

Next gen version available for download but I'm having a problem downloading PS5 version .... anyone managed to download it successfully ?

Didn't get anything of note in my rewards. Couple of 84 players and an 84, which I won't use, so they'll go into an SBC. Got an inform too, but only 81, bit shite. Oh well.

I'll probably give WL another go this week, didn't qualify last week but I'm only 1 win away from getting enough points to do it for this week.

Same! Won 5 out of 5 on the la liga one. Think I'm about 1 out of 12 using PL one and my PL team is stronger. I'm not just losing I'm getting battered

Aye I struggled until my last few games when I won 4 from 5 but must have lost 10 before then when you add in the rage quits.

Annoying as Werner with Hunter was struggling to out run gold common CBs man 😡

Got quite lucky.

Packed Martinez as red pick but I have a prem side. Thinking of switching to Serie A.

Team is

Oblak

Cancello
Telles
Gomez
Sanchez/Laporte

Wijinaldum
Kante
DeBruyne

Rashford
Storyline Lacazette/Martinez
Moura

All tradable expect Rashford and Oblak

I'm thinking sell my prem players I'd get a better value for money serie A side? I'm shit at building teams can anyone help 🤣

Also packed neves moura X2 and Diego carlos

Got quite lucky.

Packed Martinez as red pick but I have a prem side. Thinking of switching to Serie A.

Team is

Oblak

Cancello
Telles
Gomez
Sanchez/Laporte

Wijinaldum
Kante
DeBruyne

Rashford
Storyline Lacazette/Martinez
Moura

All tradable expect Rashford and Oblak

I'm thinking sell my prem players I'd get a better value for money serie A side? I'm shit at building teams can anyone help 🤣

Also packed neves moura X2 and Diego carlos

You could probably build a decent hybrid with some of the best Serie A players like.

Sell Kante, Gomez, Laporte, Sanchez, Wijnaldum, Cancello, Moura and you wouldn't need many more coins to build a hybrid while keeping Oblak, Rashford. De Bruyne, Telles.

Logon or register to see this image

Only player off Chem would be KDB on 8 with the right manager

Back