FIFA 21

Try changing the picture modes on your TV through the settings button on your remote when you turn on FIFA. If it's not in game mode then you'll get latency issues. If you have anything plugged into your TV's USB slots, unplug them. I had a hard drive connected to my TV once and it affected latency.

Get yourself some powerline adapters and it'll wire your PS4 without trailing a wire around.

To be honest though, buy a long enough cat5e, cat6, or cat7 cable and test it out wired and see if it makes a difference. If it doesn't, then you know it's not your connection.

My money is your TV isn't in game mode but could be wrong.
Reset the router and moved it slightly in the hallway. Seems to be much better thankfully. Cheers for the advice as I’ve now also changed my TV picture to “gaming”.

Finished WL 18-11. Not bad after losing 4 of the first 6. Sold my Teixeira after the WL finished for 170k as it’s still holding value due to Alesandrini. He’ll probably drop 50k in a week or two so wasn’t worth keeping I don’t think. Now have just over 250k to invest.

Will prices rise again once all this shite owa and done with?

Also has anyone tried any of the following?

If valverde/ if llorente/ if konate/ if gimenez

Had his mid last year think the luck that day is catching up with me, schweinsteiger and hugo sanchez in both base icons, got nout left😂
I got baby Van Der Sar and I’m telling you, it’s like having Stevie Wonder in goal. Don’t ever buy him or do the SBC whatever you do. He’s going in to the next SBC.

Back