FIFA 21

Got rid of about 90 untradeables in the rare player pick. Pulled 2 86 cards including Record Breaker Oscar. Pretty shit swap but means I can now get Hernandez for less than 40k outlay

Always someone that gets shafted, I’ve stayed away for that reason

I had to pick up that alessandrini though
Same, he seems very good and easy to link because french.
Right I need some help. Went round my mates place and played FIFA and his one seemed fine, no input delay or players feeling like trucks. It must be something to do with my connection as well. Can someone give me some advice? I connect via WiFi, have BT fibre, and my connection Speed is showing as good (I think it said 73 download) but I can’t remember. I live in a 1 bed flat and the router is in the hallway with the PS4 in the bed room next door.

Last edited:
Same, he seems very good and easy to link because french.
Right I need some help. Went round my mates place and played FIFA and his one seemed fine, no input delay or players feeling like trucks. It must be something to do with my connection as well. Can someone give me some advice? I connect via WiFi, have BT fibre, and my connection Speed is showing as good (I think it said 73 download) but I can’t remember. I live in a 1 bed flat and the router is in the hallway with the PS4 in the bed room next door.

Connect with a wire rather than wireless. Is your TV picture mode on Game Mode?

Connect with a wire rather than wireless. Is your TV picture mode on Game Mode?
I was thinking this it’s just gonna be annoying trying to get it neat and tidy as I don’t think I have an internet access point in the bedroom to connect the router to, I’ll check later when I get in.

Again I don’t know if I have the tv in game mode but I’ve never changed it and was playing Fifa 20 previously with no problems.

I was thinking this it’s just gonna be annoying trying to get it neat and tidy as I don’t think I have an internet access point in the bedroom to connect the router to, I’ll check later when I get in.

Again I don’t know if I have the tv in game mode but I’ve never changed it and was playing Fifa 20 previously with no problems.

Try changing the picture modes on your TV through the settings button on your remote when you turn on FIFA. If it's not in game mode then you'll get latency issues. If you have anything plugged into your TV's USB slots, unplug them. I had a hard drive connected to my TV once and it affected latency.

Get yourself some powerline adapters and it'll wire your PS4 without trailing a wire around.

To be honest though, buy a long enough cat5e, cat6, or cat7 cable and test it out wired and see if it makes a difference. If it doesn't, then you know it's not your connection.

My money is your TV isn't in game mode but could be wrong.

This game is so infuriating, players can get chopped in half or players slide straight through the back of your player and nothing. Touch a player in the box while clearing the ball and it's a sodding penalty.

This game is so infuriating, players can get chopped in half or players slide straight through the back of your player and nothing. Touch a player in the box while clearing the ball and it's a sodding penalty.

Yeah they need to sort out the pens like. I barely ever seem to get them in my favour mind.

14-8 I played some ridiculously good players tonight

mine absolutely took me to the cleaners with a German/MLS hybrid

TOTW Werner is bane of my life

Queer today, almost made top 200 on squads, the went across to rivals and always came up against teams full of 75s, theyvwhere insanely good though??

bewt them all but one but where proper sweat fests

Got rid of about 90 untradeables in the rare player pick. Pulled 2 86 cards including Record Breaker Oscar. Pretty shit swap but means I can now get Hernandez for less than 40k outlay
when you say got rid? what do you mean?
14-8 I played some ridiculously good players tonight

mine absolutely took me to the cleaners with a German/MLS hybrid

TOTW Werner is bane of my life

How games do you need to really for a half decent reward?

Last edited:
Tempted by Falcao and RTTF Muriel like can link him to tello

pace doesn’t seem to be an issue and Muriel will still have it anyway as I don’t score many breakaway goals these days due to drop back or Varane and Gomez

Last edited:

Back