FIFA 21

Problem with this sbc black Friday is its a Friday. I'm half cut now. I'll be hoying players into sbcs that aren't worth it for the craic.
Wake up tomorrow with a club of untradables.
Ea aren't daft:lol:

Anyone got Hernandez base icon?

Can get him for about 80k outlay plus untradeables but don't like getting an untradeable player unless they're going to be good enough to stay in my team for the duration of the game

Anyone got Hernandez base icon?

Can get him for about 80k outlay plus untradeables but don't like getting an untradeable player unless they're going to be good enough to stay in my team for the duration of the game
Don’t do it, I haven’t used him but can’t see him being usable for that long
How on earth do you get wingers involved on this game man 😭

Bought salah and mane and theyre pure shite like
Too much drop back stops them getting behind. Either change your width to bring them narrow or change to a formation that puts them up front

what do you want them to do? What’s your play style?

I just leave mine on balanced everything and let the team tactics control them.

With 442 I play long ball and they automatically get in behind, and with 41212 I play possession so they come short. And then just use L1 and R1 to trigger runs.

Don’t do it, I haven’t used him but can’t see him being usable for that long

Too much drop back stops them getting behind. Either change your width to bring them narrow or change to a formation that puts them up front

Going to get his loan sbc and see how he does in ST, CM & CAM as I could do with pace in all of those positions

Going to get his loan sbc and see how he does in ST, CM & CAM as I could do with pace in all of those positions
Make sure to use it in friendlies so you can get a good idea of how it plays.

personally I think the icon sbcs have been terrible value, they cost more than an actual tradeable icon.

icon swaps are coming in December, so it may be worth waiting to get one from playing the game

Inaki Williams and that seasons Aidoo are bossing it for me like

decent who did you use for the Brazilian 3 goals ?

Love the 77 rating like had loads of fun rifling in free kicks with Rooney for the championship players

might start a silver team next week

I found 4-3-2-1 better for wingers getting more involved

false 9 stay central striker

and stay central and get in behind on the lf rf gets them closer to the action and you can move them out with the dynamic runs yourself

Last edited:
Trying weekend league for the first time.. is it just full of celebration watchers?
First 5 games and every one has watched the full thing

Trying weekend league for the first time.. is it just full of celebration watchers?
First 5 games and every one has watched the full thing
Aye get used to it, it’s a tactic used by everyone to frustrate you. They will also pause it and run down the clock at half time.

just make sure you have a drink nearby and use that brief break to have a drink

Aye get used to it, it’s a tactic used by everyone to frustrate you. They will also pause it and run down the clock at half time.

just make sure you have a drink nearby and use that brief break to have a drink

I’ve beat 4 out of 6 of them tbf but they’re watching celebrations of consolation goals :lol:
Doesn’t really bother me just seems pointless
Pack weight on these sbcs is horrendous mind. Not a single one been worth it yet

I’ve had nothing out of the black Friday ones . Find the double 81+ has been the best value recently though

Back