FIFA 21

They count on your record this year though. I remember last year if you disconnected your internet after an in-game minute it wouldn't count as a loss.

Found out the hard way this year seeing as I regularly get a man sent off and need to get rid of the suspension
Not arsed about my record personally
Those repeatable sbcs have to be weighted to provide cards you already own.

totw pack gives me hakimi. I do an 81+ and get pogba who I already have untradeable, so I put him in another totw sbc and pack another hakimi

Last edited:

Started a squad for the Puzzle Master SBC.. is it best to do the loyalty games through squad battles or friendlies? Thinking I'll try and get some objectives done as well while I'm having a break from Rivals
Just do the loyalty glitch

Play the featured squad om squad battles. Kick off. Go to your settings. Disconnect from the internet and itll kick you off the server. Reconnect to your internet. Repeat until youve done ten games

Doesnt effect your record either

Don’t find friendlies too bad. Just go all out attack from the start and usually people will quit if go a goal or 2 behind.

I am guilty of quitting myself sometimes. Played one guy last night who kept passing it around the back so no chance playing that

Does anyone not use 1 depth ?

I don't know how you stop threaded throughballs without playing one depth unless you have Walker and Gomez at the back

I use 3 with a quick defence on balanced which I find is okay. I find tackling Mane/Mbappe and the ball sticking to them like a magnet the biggest problem. Had one last night where I slide tackled Mane 40 yards out and it somehow ended up as a perfect through ball to put him 1 on 1

Play the featured squad om squad battles. Kick off. Go to your settings. Disconnect from the internet and itll kick you off the server. Reconnect to your internet. Repeat until youve done ten games

Definitely taking that advice! Really can’t be bothered to play 10 games with this team but it’s the only one left of the Foundation so my ocd isn’t having it!

Last edited:
Does anyone not use 1 depth ?

I don't know how you stop threaded throughballs without playing one depth unless you have Walker and Gomez at the back
I’m using 4 depth, I have van dijk and 89 Moore cbs. Both are hardly the fastest but if you change players to cut out through balls it’s fine.

moore is class from what I’ve seen so far

It’s effecting my record, but it’s a small price to pay! Rather make up the games with my main team
Packed Son, Totw Coufal & Muller from finishing the Puzzle Master SBC so well worth the 10 losses :lol:

Thanks to the lads who helped with the disconnecting advice

Last edited:
Ahh does it 😩

Still worth doing though tbh haha.
It’s effecting my record, but it’s a small price to pay! Rather make up the games with my main team
Packed Son, Totw Coufal & Muller from finishing the Puzzle Master SBC so well worth the 10 losses :lol:

Thanks to the lads who helped with the disconnecting advice
Ahh does it ive never done it for a while. It didnt used to like but better than sitting through ten games of that shite 🤣

Decent week on rivals finally (apart from some of the worst lag I've ever experienced). Won most of me games and back up a few divisions. Of course it came crashing down vs a bog standard team who defended their own penalty spot, hit it long to f***ing Williams and scored all 3 shots on goal:lol:

Done till wknd with rivals so tried one of them Prem friendlies. Fuck man I didn't realise it was max 77 rated!! Threw together a mainly common gold prem team from club. 1st oppo had f***ing Ake, ASM, DCL, PVA, Adama, Rodrigo!:eek::lol:
Enjoyable though. Open games and actually fun!!!

Fuck me the market has well and truly crashed

Has anyone tried mane. He tortures me like. And van dijk? De bruyne? I migjt make a super team like

Any reviews?

New patch on its way to pc then console
Gameplay

Made the following changes:
  • Reduced the distance that AI teammates can reach when attempting to block the ball.
    • This change applies only in situations where the ball carrier takes a shot.
  • Improved interception logic in situations where the defending player is directly in the ball’s path.
    • This change applies only in situations where the ball carrier is passing the ball.
  • Reduced exit speed after a successfully performed stepover or stepovers while in motion.
  • Increased the distance that a ball can travel after being deflected by the goalkeeper’s hands.

Think this could lead to even more 7-8 scorelines but could be a good thing

Fuck me the market has well and truly crashed

Has anyone tried mane. He tortures me like. And van dijk? De bruyne? I migjt make a super team like

Any reviews?
Mane is class as a striker, I had marksman on him and he’s similar to mbappe.

I only sold him as he’s going to drop before I start playing regularly again

New patch on its way to pc then console

Think this could lead to even more 7-8 scorelines but could be a good thing

i honestly don’t know why They’re buffing auto blocking of passes.

Unless my player has 90+ passing and vision it’s touch and go of it goes where it’s supposed to anyway

Back