FIFA 21

Ive had to sell varane, ramos, lenglet etc.

I wanted them to be good but the reality is they were f***ing shite for me like

Back to militao and carlos.

Pissed the Bellerin challenge. The championship one however is very hard, you should go up against sides only doing the championship one imo.

Anyone know how I can get Teix into this team instead of Pogba? I’ve got Talisca and Richarlison, I could also buy Allan if needed. Happy to sell a couple to buy too but Neymar is untradable. Ta.
Canny bit of work needed to get them all on full chem. so I’m not sure you would be happy with the team.
433 2
ederson
Telles lb
Lindelof
Ake
Walker rb
If Paulinho
Teixera
Talisca
Neymar
Mbappe
Di Maria

Canny bit of work needed to get them all on full chem. so I’m not sure you would be happy with the team.
433 2
ederson
Telles lb
Lindelof
Ake
Walker rb
If Paulinho
Teixera
Talisca
Neymar
Mbappe
Di Maria

Thanks for that mate I appreciate it.

I think I’ve managed to pull it off by putting zdi Maria RW and bringing Allan and Richarlison into the midfield. It means I’ve had to give up on some positions but kept others.

Me nephew is pressuring me to go for rashford instead!
Going to build your squad on Futbin though and take a good look at it.

Last edited:
Tell ya what, the marksman chem style is class.

Put it on Mbappe and he’s unplayable.
Have you seen the crack with Ibra and Bale on Twitter kicking off about FifPro allowing EA to use their likenesses?

Apparently it’s publicity for a Black Friday promo

Last edited:

Have you seen the crack with Ibra and Bale on Twitter kicking off about FifPro allowing EA to use their likenesses?

Makes sense. Bale has been a cover star, had his FUT team in SBs etc. Zlatan has stood there with his POTM card for publicity before.
As if they didn't know "their likeness was being used" :lol:

Started a squad for the Puzzle Master SBC.. is it best to do the loyalty games through squad battles or friendlies? Thinking I'll try and get some objectives done as well while I'm having a break from Rivals

Started a squad for the Puzzle Master SBC.. is it best to do the loyalty games through squad battles or friendlies? Thinking I'll try and get some objectives done as well while I'm having a break from Rivals
I just did them in squad battles, pick one of the repeatable ones, start the game, kick off then pause it, dashboard and disconnect from the internet, reconnect and go back to the game. You will be kicked out but it will could one game for loyalty.

as it’s the repeatable squad battle game you also won’t affect your weekly ranking

Aye I was using marksman on mbappe and mane when I had them.

I reckon zlatan is just annoyed that beckham has been given 40 mil

Last edited:
I just did them in squad battles, pick one of the repeatable ones, start the game, kick off then pause it, dashboard and disconnect from the internet, reconnect and go back to the game. You will be kicked out but it will could one game for loyalty.

as it’s the repeatable squad battle game you also won’t affect your weekly ranking

Perfect, thanks.. sounds a lot better than grinding out 10 single player games :lol:

Aye I was using marksman on mbappe and mane when I had them.

I reckon zlatan is just annoyed that beckham has been given 40 mil

They count on your record this year though. I remember last year if you disconnected your internet after an in-game minute it wouldn't count as a loss.

Found out the hard way this year seeing as I regularly get a man sent off and need to get rid of the suspension

Does anyone not use 1 depth ?

I don't know how you stop threaded throughballs without playing one depth unless you have Walker and Gomez at the back

Does anyone not use 1 depth ?

I don't know how you stop threaded throughballs without playing one depth unless you have Walker and Gomez at the back

I use anywhere from 3-7, generally pushing up more with the more attacking options. Through balls are tough to defend this year but 1 depth I reckon would impact your attacking capabilities.

I quite enjoy the friendly games, less pressure, apart from the 12 game maximum one like that nearly gave me a heart attack.
I havent found the friendlies sweaty like. Tbh, in the ones I've done so far (not done bellerin yet like, don't think I can be arsed) theyve been pretty straightforward.
Tbh, with them being friendlies and no consequence, I've found if you gan 2-0 up, your oppo just quits so they can start again

Pissed it but can’t do the championship one. Went on a silly run going 1-0 up early and people leaving.

I refuse to spend money to do it so I’ve got a shit team my Paul dummet has been murdered by

RTTF Aubameyang
Timo Werner (IF ,red pick...normal you name it)
Neymar
Ronaldo
Loan Mbappe
I havent found the friendlies sweaty like. Tbh, in the ones I've done so far (not done bellerin yet like, don't think I can be arsed) theyve been pretty straightforward.
Tbh, with them being friendlies and no consequence, I've found if you gan 2-0 up, your oppo just quits so they can start again

the serie a one for Correa was fine nee bother but im coming up against ridiculous 77 rated squads that play 4-2-2-2 with class defenders and class strikers and they just by pass the midfield can deal with that normally but not with my untraceable shite prem team ha

Last edited:

Back