FIFA 21

Currently 3-2 in WL and need to stop up tomorrow night as working night shift Monday. So I’m saving my games for tomorrow night and can hopefully pick off the stragglers.

Thinking of changing my team from seria A to prem, having 4-4-2 as my default and switching to 4-2-2-2 in game using Sterling and Bale as CAMs, Vardy and Jesus as strikers with Ndidi and Hendo CDMs.

Not running to Monday this week anyway is it?

Currently 3-2 in WL and need to stop up tomorrow night as working night shift Monday. So I’m saving my games for tomorrow night and can hopefully pick off the stragglers.

Thinking of changing my team from seria A to prem, having 4-4-2 as my default and switching to 4-2-2-2 in game using Sterling and Bale as CAMs, Vardy and Jesus as strikers with Ndidi and Hendo CDMs.

I like the thought of playing people in other divisions so long as rating is only adjusted accordingly.

What hacks me off is the games where you win when someone quits and you get the win but lower rivals points.

Sitting 8 wins from 12 in weekend league. I’ll call it a night now as I’m 4 bottles deep and will inevitably start charging with the defenders and leave massive gaps in the defence. Settled with a solid seria a team using Mertens and Dybala up front, Gomez and totw Eriksen as cams, kessie and Nainggolan in cdm and a back 4 of Cuadrado, Koulibaly (the man is a brick wall), Manolas and Sandro with Handanovic in goal.

Using 4-2-2-2 press after possession loss and fast build up. 4 depth 5 width. My defence save my arse nearly every game and if it weren’t for Dybala being ridiculously OP I’d be still stuck at bronze 2.

Edit: I just checked there and it’s actually Mertens who is scoring more with 12 in 6 whilst Dybala has 8 in 6 with 9 assists.

Last edited:
Aye this is bollocks when there's a finite amount of games.

Exactly, wasn’t an issue last year but like you say with limited games it is now. People who quit immediately is worse!

I do prefer the limited games feature like, last lockdown it was 20k rival points for rank one, side objectives keep it interesting beyond that.

442 is the one isn’t it?

12-4 at the minute. Team feels so so much better since I switched formations. I’ve been winning the games I dominate that I usaly lose to a flukey goal

Probably shouldn’t have entered FUT champs this weekend. Only played handful of games Friday and none yesterday. Today will be fun

I do this every weekend. Enter, then decide against playing on a Friday as all the best players play then, and before I know it I end up with a lot of games to fit into a few hours that I’d rather not be gaming. Wish they’d extend it to cover Monday every week so that I can play the game and enjoy the sport all weekend 😂.

I’m in a decent position again, 7-4, but I’ll probably just accept 11 wins and stop, like usual. Between the footy and F1 tonight and the boxing and rugby yesterday I just don’t have enough time on a weekend

6-6 in weekend league at the minute, can’t say I’m particularly enjoying it like. Another couple of wins and I’ll probably call it a day.

I got to div 4 last night and noticed a lot more people play 8 behind the ball. Very annoying trying to break that down all game, only to be picked off on another counter long ball

Anyone used Frenkie De Jong? Thoughts?
Seems to have much more ingame stats than either kroos or modric

He’s very very good. Best B2B midfielder I’ve used by far.

Let down hugely by abysmal finishing though. But put a powerhouse on him and you have one of the best midfielders in the game

Back