FIFA 21

35k seems low? I sold one for 50k+ this afternoon
When I packed him I checked market and there were 3 or 4 with BIN of 37.5k about to expire so assumed that was price. Futbin still has 50k.

Just played a game of rivals before get pissed. 4-2 down, brought him n hazard on wide for alba & carvahal and went all out. He scored, assisted to get draw. Also won injury time pen , but f***ing gk guessed right!
Think ill keep :lol:
Still 57k on ps and 62 on Xbox

he’s very good and he seems to be holding his value, give him a try if you’re using a la Liga team

I used hazard before him and found dembele better
Got both now. Still like Portu. Value fast as fuck RW

Just got an untradeable Rodrgio and the 1 I have in my club is tradeable. I don't want to get rid of his record though :lol:

He's played 97 games, scored 113 goals with 43 assists. He's only 5k now, might just bin the untradeable.

Played my first games since the update and getting wrecked by fast strikers just running through the defence. First relegation down to Div 4 as well.
Yip. Just had to switch it off like. Its genuinely a terrible game like. Not enjoyable in the slightest

Absolute shit show

Werner, worth keeping?
I’d rather sell and get Rashford as Rodrigo is the dogs and I’d rather not replace him.
I’ve always thought if I packed him I’d sell, he looks like a typical fast striker with good links but nothing special compared to someone like Rodrigo. I could be way off though
Just got an untradeable Rodrgio and the 1 I have in my club is tradeable. I don't want to get rid of his record though :lol:

He's played 97 games, scored 113 goals with 43 assists. He's only 5k now, might just bin the untradeable.
Is the tradeable one a first owner? Always worth having those for objectives later on
When I packed him I checked market and there were 3 or 4 with BIN of 37.5k about to expire so assumed that was price. Futbin still has 50k.

Just played a game of rivals before get pissed. 4-2 down, brought him n hazard on wide for alba & carvahal and went all out. He scored, assisted to get draw. Also won injury time pen , but f***ing gk guessed right!
Think ill keep :lol:

Got both now. Still like Portu. Value fast as fuck RW
I was using Portu up until I got mbappe, I can’t fit him in now but he was absolutely class

Last edited:
Played my first games since the update and getting wrecked by fast strikers just running through the defence. First relegation down to Div 4 as well.
Early days it seemed that a decent possession style worked. I enjoyed it
Seems to have gone back to a pace wankathon now. I've come up against players who look like they've literally gone on futbin and searched for players in every position with 90+ pace

Early days it seemed that a decent possession style worked. I enjoyed it
Seems to have gone back to a pace wankathon now. I've come up against players who look like they've literally gone on futbin and searched for players in every position with 90+ pace

That’s the same as my experience tbh. Played about 150 games first week or two, barely played since the patch. Losing interest fast in it now it’s just about pace pace pace

Lost 8 from 10 since the update, passings ruined and at times I may as well not have centre backs 😑
not sure if my record of 25-6-41 is any good? Bought it last Thurs first game Friday - not sure what to make of it althou I all only FUT (never spend cash on points)
Henderson is doing well for me.
Got him for 12.5k
BTW - now that Division Rivals is limited to X games per week, is there any way to keep track of how many you've played since the previous Thursday?

Last edited:
not sure if my record of 25-6-41 is any good? Bought it last Thurs first game Friday - not sure what to make of it althou I all only FUT (never spend cash on points)

Got him for 12.5k
BTW - now that Division Rivals is limited to X games per week, is there any way to keep track of how many you've played since the previous Thursday?
That's a decent record. You will no doubt be facing good teams stacked with pacey players. Keep doing what you're doing and upgrade your players when you have the coins. I don't trade or buy fifa points and my team is coming along nicely. Bought Sterling and Sancho last night.
As far as I know there's no way of seeing how many games are left of the 30. Seems a daft omission.

Last edited:

Got him for 12.5k
It tells you when you have 5 games to go, but I'm sure it's written in the top corner on the rivals page as well.

Won three in champs to make it 3-2 then lost in the 92nd minute of my last game when Alison decided he didn’t want to be a GK any more and fucked off upfield

Swapped out Lenglet and Dembele for Gomez and Mane.

Squad feels better this morning but that’s probably down to the game rather than the choice of players

Won three in champs to make it 3-2 then lost in the 92nd minute of my last game when Alison decided he didn’t want to be a GK any more and fucked off upfield

Swapped out Lenglet and Dembele for Gomez and Mane.

Squad feels better this morning but that’s probably down to the game rather than the choice of players

Short term boost for changing your team then it’ll go to shit as per :)

That's a decent record. You will no doubt be facing good teams stacked with pacey players. Keep doing what you're doing and upgrade your players when you have the coins. I don't trade or buy fifa points and my team is coming along nicely. Bought Sterling and Sancho last night.
As far as I know there's no way of seeing how many games are left of the 30. Seems a daft omission.

Im due to bag Sterling (hopefully) this weekend in the SEASONS objectives - 88 LM so that will save me a few coins (just need to work out the best way to accumulate 8000 points in the meantime)
Which of the RANK 1 rewards are the best value

Last edited:

Back