FIFA 21

Packed Pogba. Anyone used him? How do I get the best out of him? Play 352 so is he best DM or AM? Or do I just cash in?
I have him untradeable, he’s good and I play him as cam in 4231 but I’d sell him if he was tradeable as he’s worth a lot and doesn’t justify it imo
I have him untradeable, he’s good and I play him as cam in 4231 but I’d sell him if he was tradeable as he’s worth a lot and doesn’t justify it imo
He’s still a good player though so use him first to see how you feel

Lasted 5 games. Took him straight back out. He’s shit

Hes shit as well. Just took the big stiff Idiot out for Wijnaldum
🤣🤣 Thanks for the update. Guess his price makes sense then eh.

80 sprint speed is a f***ing joke. But then again gnabry only has 76.

Its like they dont watch football

Having a lot of success with the 4-2-2-2 using Mertens and Dybala up front. Got 200k spare but tempted to trade my way up to CR7. I just don’t know if I have the patience for it this time around.

What’s semedo like? I’ve just bought his gold card as I wanted a rb on 10 chem
Semedo is nothing short of awesome. I’ve only sold him because I packed an untradable Kyle walker out of a free 100k pack yesterday, got him and a shit load of 85s. Been keeping the tradable 83s too until there’s a point in selling them.

Anyone got any trading tips?

got about 500k of coins potentially and want to try and trade my way to Neymar and Xavi.

I’m usually shit at trading though. In fact I’ve never really tried apart from fitness cards

Anyone got any trading tips?

got about 500k of coins potentially and want to try and trade my way to Neymar and Xavi.

I’m usually shit at trading though. In fact I’ve never really tried apart from fitness cards
Add a load of coates to ya watchlist and see what he sells for throughout the day

He can be picked up for 650 during day and used to sell for 1800/2200 at peak points throughout the day.

I made a fortune using him but cba anymore. Ues in loads of sbcs so always gets used

Add a load of coates to ya watchlist and see what he sells for throughout the day

He can be picked up for 650 during day and used to sell for 1800/2200 at peak points throughout the day.

I made a fortune using him but cba anymore. Ues in loads of sbcs so always gets used

Cheers mate. Will give it a shot

Semedo is nothing short of awesome. I’ve only sold him because I packed an untradable Kyle walker out of a free 100k pack yesterday, got him and a shit load of 85s. Been keeping the tradable 83s too until there’s a point in selling them.

I've got 38 x 83/84s on my trade pile now, and the club is full.

Hoping they release something decent soon, so I can either cash in or do it for nowt.

Might not work anymore using him, like i say havent done it for weeks. Luis neto worked, a cb called feddal used to work.

Check the sbcs on futbin if you can be arsed and check the low rated golds. Add them to watch list and see what theu sell for throughout the day

You might end up buying a load of players and having to keep them for a couple days till market picks up. Monday always best time to buy like as market flooded
Gomez and Insigne
Gomez tortuted me the other day 😳

Thursday meta flips are the way this year, buy mid tier meta players who don't have much competition for places in league such as lucas moura, ferland mendy. Lowest prices are Sunday after WL sell off and Tuesday after CL MM. Then sell Thursday afternoon when the market booms after the coin injection from rewards.

On another note I packed mid etoo last night from the 200 goals pack. Packed Messi untrade last week.

Is wijnaldum good? Need a b2b prem mid?

Last edited:
Thursday meta flips are the way this year, buy mid tier meta players who don't have much competition for places in league such as lucas moura, ferland mendy. Lowest prices are Sunday after WL sell off and Tuesday after CL MM. Then sell Thursday afternoon when the market booms after the coin injection from rewards.

On another note I packed mid etoo last night from the 200 goals pack. Packed Messi untrade last week.

Is wijnaldum good? Need a b2b prem mid?

giod shout.

Wijnaldum is good with a catalyst or something that boosts pace. Finishing and dribbling are really good for B2B. Miles better than Pogba

Back