FIFA 21

I’ve gone to 4-5-1 playing at 6 depth and fast build up. Managed to win 7 out of 9 since then but it’s been a pain. I’ll be found out on the break playing this way in the WL.

Not as Meta as last year, go for Rashford.

Full of pro’s and content creators with god teams I take it?

His weakfoot pissed me off even with outside of the foot shot trait!
Defo god teams, not sure about pros cos never got near div one last year, perhaps easier this year. However everyone is in sync with all the skill moves, always neymar and mbappe doing mad shit in the box

Finished silver 1 and rank 2. Awful week.

Packed Sterling, Oblak and 2 totw bamfords in my rewards. Player pick was also bamford. I’ll take that.

Messi is only 650k. That’s mad. Seriously tempted to sell Salah and VVd and re-jig the team to get him in.

Not a huge VVD fan by all accounts. He’s much slower and cumbersome than Lenglet
I was going to put something on about vvd yesterday, if I he was tradeable I’d sell him.

I honestly find ake better to use

Messi is only 650k. That’s mad. Seriously tempted to sell Salah and VVd and re-jig the team to get him in.

Not a huge VVD fan by all accounts. He’s much slower and cumbersome than Lenglet

Ramos is elite
Got fuck all in rewards. Took the coins for rivals so building up towards a rashford

He is flying upward at the moment like. Went from 170 yday to 205 and rising every minute. Xbox

Haven't played for a few days. Whatever was in the update works for me. Winning all my rivals matches by 3-4 goals.

Just knocking the ball about the middle up to one of the forwards then dropping a lofted through ball in behind for the other.

Back