FIFA 21

Played my first few games since the patch and the ai blocking is even more of a joke now.

I've played a couple of games, and actually trying to pass it about in the midfield is pointless. I'm getting more joy from just punting aimless R1 through balls up the pitch.

I've played a couple of games, and actually trying to pass it about in the midfield is pointless. I'm getting more joy from just punting aimless R1 through balls up the pitch.
I lost the first game 3-2, I had 17 shots to their 5.

the second game I drew 2-2 and it was the same 12 shots to 4.

On a separate note I’ve bought a new pad as I can’t put up with my other any longer, it constantly stutters so if someone plays a through ball I’m knackered

This game man :lol: pre-patch I was playing lovely possession football in a 5-2-1-2 and pushing for division 1. Post-patch I’m in division 3 and have had to resort to 4-3-3(the 2 cm 1 cam version), play at 6 depth, constant pressure and fast build up. It’s the only way I’m getting wins now. What have they done?!

This game man :lol: pre-patch I was playing lovely possession football in a 5-2-1-2 and pushing for division 1. Post-patch I’m in division 3 and have had to resort to 4-3-3(the 2 cm 1 cam version), play at 6 depth, constant pressure and fast build up. It’s the only way I’m getting wins now. What have they done?!

It's totally fucked. They have screwed finishing and passing.

Definitely taking untradable rewards tomorrow again, as I can only assume from every daily sbc this week that I must have every rare gold card available, such is the amount of untradable duplicates of untradables im getting.

Its as if its a massive con :eek: :lol:

Well I’m finding gameplay alright at the moment :lol: Won 8 on the bounce on rivals

need a prem LM, was thinking son, anyone used him?
Not as Meta as last year, go for Rashford.
Getting absolutely dickslapped in div 1 like
Full of pro’s and content creators with god teams I take it?
Salah is pretty fun like.

Him and Mbappe up top are pretty hard to defend. Finally starting to get a tune out of Dembele now he’s on full chem
His weakfoot pissed me off even with outside of the foot shot trait!

Back