FIFA 21

This game is f***ing tragic really isnt it 🤣🤣

Every deflection/ rebound falls to the attacker for both sides.

Every game is an absolute goal fest because the defending is wank

Pace abuse. Everything is 100 mph. Load of shite like

What exactly did that update improve

This game is f***ing tragic really isnt it 🤣🤣

Every deflection/ rebound falls to the attacker for both sides.

Every game is an absolute goal fest because the defending is wank

Pace abuse. Everything is 100 mph. Load of shite like

What exactly did that update improve
It made the defending worse :lol:

EA :lol:

It made the defending worse :lol:

EA :lol:
I didnt think it was possible. I played one game and won 8-6. Wtf is that all about 🤣🤣

Its shocking like
This game is absolutely fucked like 😭

Passing is absolutely horrific. Mind of its own

Defending. Less said the better

Constant high pressure.

Win the ball off someone and they get it back instantly because their player runs straight into yours

Theyve somehow mabaged to make keeperes even worse which is a compliment in itself

Tragic like

Last edited:
Had ana awful run on rivals.

Fifa has done that thing where it’s decided my team will be rubbish until I mix it up, plus I can’t defend people who dribble in the box, thought that had been gotten rid of from last year but it’s back with bells on!

Game feels different after the update. Something has changed. Not sure what though.

Mate a few days ago I was competing in every game and felt quite solid though was awful yesterday, the game feels quite jerky and no cohesion between players.
Anyone know what the skill rating boundaries are for each division? Can’t find this info or the rewards for promotion.

Should be visible on rivals mate, the right had menu, press Y on Xbox to explore some more details and you can definitely link to what your query is.

Just did my first player SBC. Did the Inaki Williams , picked the dribbling one. Used offer from club. To get him on full chem, had to sell Lenglet and Ter Stegan and go for Ramos and Courtois. Rama's with a shadow for 120k looks decent. Just think I will miss Ter Stegan.

Can someone help with a formation and tactics? Got SBC Williams and SBC Fati. Need to fit them in to a good formation. Playing 4-3-2-1 atm and failing badly, Fati can’t seem to get in the game and Williams is getting overcrowded. Just can’t seem to find my ideal formation and tactics

Can someone help with a formation and tactics? Got SBC Williams and SBC Fati. Need to fit them in to a good formation. Playing 4-3-2-1 atm and failing badly, Fati can’t seem to get in the game and Williams is getting overcrowded. Just can’t seem to find my ideal formation and tactics
It all depends on your play style really, i always have to have at least 1 cdm. When your striker is getting overcrowded just pass it again and eventually it will pull them out of position

if I rush I play crap

Anyone know what the skill rating boundaries are for each division? Can’t find this info or the rewards for promotion.
1900 is division 1 then I think each division below is 200 lower. I’ve hit division 1 early as fuck this fifa, I’m notorious for starting slow me then getting better. The best I’ve been this one, which doesn’t say much cos it’s shite.

It all depends on your play style really, i always have to have at least 1 cdm. When your striker is getting overcrowded just pass it again and eventually it will pull them out of position

if I rush I play crap

yeah I seem to play possession footy but it just ends up me passing it around their box and eventually losing it with no player making a run

Just played my first game since the update, and they've completely broken this game :lol:

The whole thing was like an arcade game, ball pinging all ower the shop. I won 6-1 but the gameplay was bizarre.

Just played my first game since the update, and they've completely broken this game :lol:

The whole thing was like an arcade game, ball pinging all ower the shop. I won 6-1 but the gameplay was bizarre.
Pleased its not just me. Absolutely rapid but players still taking an age to turn. Almost like the old 8 way directional controls.

Back