FIFA 21

The main issue I have with defending is the switch player function, constantly try to switch to CDM when a striker is running through and most of the time it selects a defender for me, making the switch to the CDM too late, but daft as the CDM is the closest player. I know you can do it manually but can’t get use to that and it’ll take too long anyhow I think.

Yup this is me. Trying to switch to a CDM but switch to a CB instead, the CB then runs out of position and they score. Even when I try to click back from the wrongly selected CB it normally moves me to a striker first before I can finally get back to the CDM 😂

Despite that, well pleased with my progress.

Ended up getting 11 wins with 2 games to spare.

Thought I'd be lucky to win any at all.

i Took the high dribbling one.

Only played a handful but didn’t like him - boost his dribbling as much as you like but he’s got an average body type, rather than lean, and is 6”2’ - he’s not going to be an agile dribbler.

I only played him on 7 chem as well. Not that it would have made too much difference to dribbling as I stuck a catalyst on him
Im in two minds like

Aye, I went for the dribbling one. 90 rated with a hunter on it
I think he’s class but I needed a la Liga striker. He’s fast, even though he’s big he turns very quick and he’s strong as well.
Just got pogba from that mega pack sbc, it’s dying for me to switch to a premier league team

Last edited:
75 & 77 rated common golds have been going for 5k etc due to the sbc. Sell sell sell :lol:
Been getting decent usage outta Jordi Alba at LWB. Keeping possession (when not up against a kick n rush wanker) and kroos feeding it out wide, hes got just enough to beat most fullbacks & get crosses in. Benzema is much better card than last years lumbering plank. Speed, agility and finishing is good now. Getting loadsa goals off him, especially as an old fashioned Centre forward off said crosses.

Last edited:
Posted that then got absolutely spanked next game by someone miles better than me :lol:
It goes on skill rating so you’re likely going up against others around your level for games played etc. They’ll all be sweaty from this point, I hit 17-3 once on the last Fifa it was horrible.

Just switched Alison and Eder Mil out for Ter Stegan and Lenglet. Hopefully it's an upgrade.
After a disaster of a WL I’ve gone for a Brazilian 5-2-1-2 set up and just brought in Eder Mil and Alisson :lol:

I got Richarlison for 3k and it’s easily the best value for money player I’ve had to far. I’m sure he’s programmed wrong as he plays way better than his stats suggest he ever should. I’ve gone from division 3 to pushing for division 1 after changing the team.

After a disaster of a WL I’ve gone for a Brazilian 5-2-1-2 set up and just brought in Eder Mil and Alisson :lol:

I got Richarlison for 3k and it’s easily the best value for money player I’ve had to far. I’m sure he’s programmed wrong as he plays way better than his stats suggest he ever should. I’ve gone from division 3 to pushing for division 1 after changing the team.

Ha. Got to love squad rotation! Wasn't sold on Alisson , saying that I think all keepers are below par this year. Eder Mil was decent like just thought I would try Lenglet. Wanted Varane but feel he isn't worth 200k more than Lenglet

Back