FIFA 21

Did they change the rules of FUT Champs so that you have to have Inaki Williams in your team? 😂

I'm quite pleased with how I've don't in my first ever weekend league. I was braced to lose every single game but I've got 8 wins with 6 games left.

The rewards look a lot better if if can get to the next tier but that would mean winning 3 out of my final 6 which is pretty unlikely, especially as of I win a couple my form will go up.

All of my rivals games are now used up by FUT Champs. I'm on 13,600 points is that likely to be enough for elite 1?
Silver 1 is what you should always aim for, that way you automatically qualify for weekend league again. As for the points, who knows. Depends on how many people in your division play rivals as you get more points for a win and draws than the 400 per game in WL.

It’s always people with Liverpool badges that play with the scummy tactics.

Had some daft **** play 1 depth drop back and just counter with through balls to the wingers. Started time wasting from 20 minutes onwards when he went two up. Watched all his celebrations in full and waited for every clock to run down after pausing etc.

Beat him 4-3 by going all out attack.

was going to message him some abuse until I remembered Phil would tell me off

Did Williams for 15k with players from club. Played one, brought him on at HT and seems decent. Lightening pace & scored twice. Have to give him a run to get used to him.
Couldn't tell from one game as I was up against a pace wanker with that Chan OTW, dembele & sane up front. Wasn't like a proper game, tactic was to get ball to either of them 3 then run the fuck with it till they either scored or lost ball. Lost to every one of his 4 shots on goal, all via a hard press thru ball.

I'm deffo having better results against better players like! Maybe its cos they're more open

The main issue I have with defending is the switch player function, constantly try to switch to CDM when a striker is running through and most of the time it selects a defender for me, making the switch to the CDM too late, but daft as the CDM is the closest player. I know you can do it manually but can’t get use to that and it’ll take too long anyhow I think.

2 wins away from G3, will probably just stop there to be honest. Should have elite 1 in squad battles and hopefully rank 2 in rivals as well.

After packing van dyke I thought my luck was in so I grinded out the 500 goals objective. The best I got in a 24 player rare pack was pique and sane

Anyone done inaki williams? Im tempted like

i Took the high dribbling one.

Only played a handful but didn’t like him - boost his dribbling as much as you like but he’s got an average body type, rather than lean, and is 6”2’ - he’s not going to be an agile dribbler.

I only played him on 7 chem as well. Not that it would have made too much difference to dribbling as I stuck a catalyst on him

Seems to be a glitch where you can bypass the pre-match build up entirely.

there’s been a few times I’ve been pissing about expecting it to be going through the usual rigmarole only to find they’re sprinting through my defence.

Feels very deliberate - every single time the other player has kicked off and immediately started sprinting with the ball.

Back