FIFA 21

Is there some sort of SBC reward? I have his standard gold and he's been class.
Aye an sbc, you do it and have the choice of 2 cards, the one with a dribbling boost looks the best

Great servers. Not a chance the weekend league won’t be extended again. Awful, I play most mine Friday and Sunday nights. Mental how this happens year in year out.

Great servers. Not a chance the weekend league won’t be extended again. Awful, I play most mine Friday and Sunday nights. Mental how this happens year in year out.

It’s pretty funny how they didn’t release a demo cos they wanted to take the time to get the game right yet both weekend leagues have been fucked
———————

Oh my god :lol:

Last edited:
Managed to get a few games in from 4-6. Champs for the first time.

Battered this lad. Lost 6-5. Was ready to call it a day. Won the next 3 though. Had some bait and now servers are down. Probably come back on when I am 8 sheets to the wind and I'll get smashed on champs

Managed to get a few games in from 4-6. Champs for the first time.

Battered this lad. Lost 6-5. Was ready to call it a day. Won the next 3 though. Had some bait and now servers are down. Probably come back on when I am 8 sheets to the wind and I'll get smashed on champs

I love playing pissed.

Don't understand why I'm so bad. Then find I've been relegated the next day.

I love playing pissed.

Don't understand why I'm so bad. Then find I've been relegated the next day.

Hahahaha. Just think you're elite when pissed. Charging at every ball. Leaving huge gaps everywhere.

It's no good. Think I'll concede this evening. Already 6 sheets in so not a good idea. I am tempted to permanently sack champs like. Like the weekends being free

Back