FIFA 21

In a bit of a slump at the minute, must have won 2 in my last 10. I rarely seem to be outplayed, but the people I play against are so clinical which means I’m having to score 3 or 4 goals to win a game. The amount of blocked shots against me is an absolute travesty as well like.

In a bit of a slump at the minute, must have won 2 in my last 10. I rarely seem to be outplayed, but the people I play against are so clinical which means I’m having to score 3 or 4 goals to win a game. The amount of blocked shots against me is an absolute travesty as well like.
Same with me. Seems to come in cycles. Brought griezmann in as CAM and was like golden ticket. Won about 11 outta 15 easily. Now lost 4 in 5 and can't catch a break. Regularly have all the ball, their gk pulls of worldies & defenders getting blocks in all ower the place!

I had to get rid of griezman, his finishing is good but he’s pretty clunky and he gets knocked off the ball a lot, the weak foot is noticeable too.

I’ve noticed that squad battles seems a bit harder this year, I play on world class and legendary for the very low teams. I beat a team 5-0 on legendary but they had nearly 70% possession and were knocking out all sorts of skills, I’d have been stuffed if it was a 4 star team

I had to get rid of griezman, his finishing is good but he’s pretty clunky and he gets knocked off the ball a lot, the weak foot is noticeable too.

I’ve noticed that squad battles seems a bit harder this year, I play on world class and legendary for the very low teams. I beat a team 5-0 on legendary but they had nearly 70% possession and were knocking out all sorts of skills, I’d have been stuffed if it was a 4 star team

I like how they’ve said that it makes the teams ‘play like a pro player’ which in reality is the AI just does loads of pointless skills in area that it’s not needed.

I've found opposite, but I guess it depends on styles. I've found hes good for arriving late into box & finishing stuff off, which silva & otw odegaard weren't doing for me.

Deffo found squad battles as you say like

Hate squad battles at higher difficulty! You lose the ball and might not see it again for 25 minutes while you watch the big silver centre half they've got up front roll the ball under his feet like Maradona taking on a bunch of school kids.

I like how they’ve said that it makes the teams ‘play like a pro player’ which in reality is the AI just does loads of pointless skills in area that it’s not needed.
That’s what I thought when they were doing random stepovers 40 yards from goal. It still seemed easy enough to score but getting the ball back was a pain

Had a few games in division 3 last night. Won 2 and drew 1. Saved/small ball traded to upgrade Dembele to Son and Mahrez to Bale.

Switched back after those games. Skills are essential this year to break the 1 depth meta. Son is not 120k worth more than Dembele. So just banked the coins for now.

Made a bit by buying players early yday and flipping when the market exploded later in the day.

Allan is decent like. I am even considering selling Mendy. Not sure he is 100k better than Roman Lodi.

That’s what I thought when they were doing random stepovers 40 yards from goal. It still seemed easy enough to score but getting the ball back was a pain

Aye i did a big stint on battles last Sunday, and found it was easier just to sit deep and win a tackle in the final third than attempt any pressing.

Still win every game 5/6-0 but it's not enjoyable in the slightest

Hes brilliant like.

Pops up with loads of goals and assists aswell. Hes the best midfielder ive used by far

Not sure if you have yet but diego carlos is on another level and hes worth getting. Vaclik the keeper seems op aswell

I packed his UCL Rare card this morning in season objectives. Nice.

Did the MM SBC last night using all untradeables.

First 4 packs highest rated player was 81. Was fuming. 5th pack had the exciting build up... Naingolan 🙄 put the full pack on the transfer list then an hour later realised Mendy was also in the pack and ended up 140k richer

Am I the only person who doesn’t do 300 skill moves a game? Feels like playing Fifa Street half the time.

I do them but only when required - mainly when receiving the ball and looking to turn and get away from a defender. It's the only way to stop them from running through me and taking the ball.

Mbappe does a lovely little flick in behind him and run around the defender - scored a few from that when playing the ball into feet with his back to goal

Am I the only person who doesn’t do 300 skill moves a game? Feels like playing Fifa Street half the time.

Depends on what you class as skill moves. I don't hoy any rainbow flicks in, but use advanced dribbling stuff in the box to avoid the auto blocks.

Depends on what you class as skill moves. I don't hoy any rainbow flicks in, but use advanced dribbling stuff in the box to avoid the auto blocks.
Nah it’s the 1000 elasticos and flip flaps everyone who uses Dembele, Rashford, Mbappe et al use when they’re in the box. Tedious as fuck.

Back