FIFA 21

Needs to be a silver game or there a couple of other. Think its the first three ya can ay on the friendlies screen. Click take me there on there challenge and itll have little symbols in the top corner of the friendlies that qualify
You legend. Got it done. FIFA’s going to is really fast if they don’t fix rivals.

Was lucky that because I'm 'working' from home, managed to play nearly all my rivals games before Fut Champs started so should have Tier 1 rewards.

Can't really understand why they've made champs games count towards the rivals limit with reduced points though. I thought it may have been to make rivals easier with Champs players not bothering but don't think that's it
Any tips for decent prem players for cheap? Only just got it and played about 5 games.

Ndidi is my best player so far haha.

Not sure what prices are like now but Ndombele, Pereira (RB), Tierney, Reguilon, Tomori, Kovacic, Pulisic were all good for me

Last edited:
Any tips for decent prem players for cheap? Only just got it and played about 5 games.

Regulon is only 2k so worth picking up
someone on here said lo celso is good and he’s only 1200
Rapinha is a rm from Leeds who is decent at 1600

Last edited:
Went two nil down to a lad in drafts who did the Ronaldo celebration and watched it n full each time, including shots of the crowd.

I took great delight in bombarding with messages of pics of Mbappe doing hs crying celebration when I won 4-2. Even found his facebook and abused him there

Went two nil down to a lad in drafts who did the Ronaldo celebration and watched it n full each time, including shots of the crowd.

I took great delight in bombarding with messages of pics of Mbappe doing hs crying celebration when I won 4-2. Even found his facebook and abused him there
Haha f***ing hell that’s class.

Lo Celso, Barkley, DCL, Regeulli and Bellerin were all very good in my early squad and are probably about 1k.

Raul Jimenez is class in a 2 or by himself as well but is 5 or 6k which if you've just started I doubt you will

You need to get a life... It's toxic people like you that ruin the game.

Did tonight's sbc, f***ing untradable and most i got were dups of untradables.
So rather than discard i hoyed them with a few commons in the gold upgrade and packed hazard :lol:

😳🤣
The main thing ruining this version of Fifa:

autoblocks
Yip. Absolutely scandalous. Must be at least ten a game

Back