FIFA 21

He's bang average. Cost me 30k + what I had in my club when it first came out. His low balance lets him down.

I'm hoping if he stays on his current trajectory he gets a winter refresh upgrade, and the card goes up to an 86+.

Does that happen? Thought only OTW improve?

I ended doing it, spent 10k. Played one scored one

Does that happen? Thought only OTW improve?

I ended doing it, spent 10k. Played one scored one

If a player gets a January upgrade any special cards (IF or POTM) are scaled up. Their base gold isn't, but is in packs as their new rating.

Happened with Vardys POTM last year.

Made a filthy 532, prices on those mid tier players have really dropped recently so thought I’d make a team and trade with what’s left.

Leno
Moura - AWB - Tomori - Klosterman - Davies
Pogba - Can - Reus
Rashford - Sane​

If a player gets a January upgrade any special cards (IF or POTM) are scaled up. Their base gold isn't, but is in packs as their new rating.

Happened with Vardys POTM last year.

wouldn’t surprise me if they found a way to get out of upgrading cards this year - think they only ended up actually upgrading the cards of the top 50. The rest just went into packs.

wouldn’t surprise me if they found a way to get out of upgrading cards this year - think they only ended up actually upgrading the cards of the top 50. The rest just went into packs.

I thought every TOTW/POTM was upgraded? Gold cards never upgrade regardless, just the new versions go into packs?

I thought every TOTW/POTM was upgraded? Gold cards never upgrade regardless, just the new versions go into packs?

They used to but last year they only upgraded the top 50 players.

Think they did it to fuck with traders who were stocking up on players destined for upgrades.

———————————

Just had a defender sent off with a yellow card.

Tackled in the box, gave a pen away and the ref definitely showed a yellow.

few minutes later was wondering why I was so light at the back.

paused to find he’d been sent off.

shambles

Just had a gk sent off for the first time ever in fifa. Dont think I've even seen it before!!!
Is it new to this version or just me

Obvs thing to say but for those who dunno and have some, ucl common and rares going for maximum bin on market. All extinct.
Just made 9.5k profit on a 78 French league gk

Obvs thing to say but for those who dunno and have some, ucl common and rares going for maximum bin on market. All extinct.
Just made 9.5k profit on a 78 French league gk
Yeah it’s crazy that people will buy them at max price when you have 6 days to do the objective

rivals rewards will be out tomorrow so everyone will probably pack a few anyway

Yeah it’s crazy that people will buy them at max price when you have 6 days to do the objective

rivals rewards will be out tomorrow so everyone will probably pack a few anyway
Exactly. I'm not that desperate for a rare electrum pack that I'll pay 20k for 2 common ucl players. They'll release shit loads this week and I'll pack some.
They sneaked them in the other night and I snipped one for 1.5k so not bad profit

Trying to do this week 2 silver challenge, live fut friendly. Played loads of different online friendlies and none seem to work? Any ideas?
Needs to be a silver game or there a couple of other. Think its the first three ya can ay on the friendlies screen. Click take me there on there challenge and itll have little symbols in the top corner of the friendlies that qualify

Needs to be a silver game or there a couple of other. Think its the first three ya can ay on the friendlies screen. Click take me there on there challenge and itll have little symbols in the top corner of the friendlies that qualify
Yeah, it has to be via the silver lounge. Easier to go to the objective and then use that "take me there"
Its specifically the silver lounge (to get vydra)

Some kind of auto bot hoovering up all UCL Common players atm. If you have any, worth sticking them on for max price
I’ve made about 150k this morning just sniping CL players for 4-6k and putting them up for 9k and letting the auto buyer purchase them from me

Last edited:
Packed Casemiro in a small pack from an objective last night.

I know his pace is a slight issue but found him massively effective in 20 so looking forward to using him again. Play him as a CM but set to stay back.

Slots right into my Brazilian flavoured Real Madrid/La Liga set up at the moment as well.
Some kind of auto bot hoovering up all UCL Common players atm. If you have any, worth sticking them on for max price
I’ve made about 150k this morning just sniping CL players for 4-6k and putting them up for 9k and letting the auto buyer purchase them from me

Literally can't get near them.

Last edited:

Back