FIFA 21

Got to gold 3 with a record of 14-15, happy enough with that seeing as I haven’t really played FUT got a couple of years. Really need to get the hang of agile dribbling and adding some skills moves to my repertoire.

So many times I get to the edge of the box or inside and the move breaks down because I can’t take a man on. The amount of times Dembele has just walked through my defence this weekend has been embarrassing :lol:

How are you managing that?
Posted a page or so back. Check the squad builders on futbin for low rated golds. Check their bin prices on fut and add a few to your watch list to see if they sell throughout the day

The market always drops on a monday because of squad builder rewards and people selling their weekend league teams so its always a good time to pick players up.

You might have to sit on the players you buy for a day or two until market picks back up but the players i bought this morming were gone by tea time. Some cards are.only 500/600 profit but soon adds up like

Could do with a right winger for my La Liga team. I've got Odegaard's team of the week in there right now but he's only got 80 pace. Probably need to save another 500K to afford Messi.

Some canny mad players in div 3 like. Some are all out attack, full press, full game and some are absolute drop back 1 depth. No in-between!

I'm the drop back 1 depth player. I fluked my way to 5 wins in my placement games and now get smashed all over in division 3.

I'm the drop back 1 depth player. I fluked my way to 5 wins in my placement games and now get smashed all over in division 3.

It's a massive step up like. Really really hard. Havnt played in a while like. Hard to pick.uo points when ya not winning as much. Probably get silver rank at this rate ha. Not that fussed like.

Could do with a right winger for my La Liga team. I've got Odegaard's team of the week in there right now but he's only got 80 pace. Probably need to save another 500K to afford Messi.
Portu

Was going for 15k at beginning. Can get him for 3k now.
Stick hawk on him & its 99 pace & 85 shooting.
Class card

Carrasco on the left anarl

Portu

Was going for 15k at beginning. Can get him for 3k now.
Stick hawk on him & its 99 pace & 85 shooting.
Class card

Carrasco on the left anarl

Good shout with Portu. I've brought him in and reverted back to OTW Odegaard in centre mid. I've got Hazard on the left.

Mertens is single handedly spearheading my push for division 2. Forget Ben Yedder, Mertens is the go to this year. I’ve stuck to my 5 depth press after position loss 5-2-1-2 and tbh I was starting to struggle before signing him.
You don’t realise how bad UT is until you return to Seasons. So smooth.
I can’t contain really marra I’m getting 9ms ping most games.

I’ve finally started winning games in rivals after settling on a team and not going for objectives, I went about 10w-1d-2l recently, going from div 7 to near 5, I think 5 is probably my level to be honest.

One of the losses came against someone with Cristiano Ronaldo, I can’t believe I lost the game considering I had 3 times the shots and 2/3 possession but Ronaldo seemed class again, 5 shots outside the box and they all went in

Neymar is a cheat code. Think I’ll be keeping him all year or at least until TOTS.
I’ve finally started winning games in rivals after settling on a team and not going for objectives, I went about 10w-1d-2l recently, going from div 7 to near 5, I think 5 is probably my level to be honest.

One of the losses came against someone with Cristiano Ronaldo, I can’t believe I lost the game considering I had 3 times the shots and 2/3 possession but Ronaldo seemed class again, 5 shots outside the box and they all went in
Ronaldo is so meta this year, there’s a reason he’s more than Mbappe, Neymar, Messi etc.

Back