FIFA 21

SAFC_LIAM

Midfield
The demo is rumoured to be due a week on Friday (25th September).

Official Release 9th October (6th for those with Ultimate/Champions edition)

New Gameplay Features

Ratings have caused a bit of a stir in the recent reveals.

Thoughts?

Will get it. Play ultimate team for a few weeks then delete my team.

Hoping they improve career mode. Read a bit and looks like they’re bringing in new features. Used to play ultimate team in previous years but didn’t play it too much this year.

Will get it. Play ultimate team for a few weeks then delete my team.

Hoping they improve career mode. Read a bit and looks like they’re bringing in new features. Used to play ultimate team in previous years but didn’t play it too much this year.

They say it’s being overhauled but you never know with EA.

A lad I know has it on the beta and apparently you have to take training sessions and stuff. Not sure if it’s optional or not.

10 hours EA Play trial on October 1st, Web App launches 30th Sept so you can start setting up your team, mobile app October 1st.

Looks to be a big update on Volta and co-op Ultimate team sounds interesting. Looks like it's the first one that's got significant changes for a while.

New collision engine and smart runs, sure I’ve heard that a few times before...

Sounds the most promising but if you’re an UT player like myself. Looks promising in the trailer but we’ll see how well they work in practice. Not sure I’m a fan of the AI in control of the man on the ball but the right stick runs could be a game changer.

Volta looked like it would have been a good laugh if you could play with mates, so they fucked it making it single player and boring as fuck. Something like volta pro clubs would be good, not holding my breath though.

Last edited:
Looks like clubs is getting fuck all again. I saw EA released a ‘deep dive’ into the updates they have done for clubs and thought great that sounds promising.

There are two updates in this deep dive (which doesn’t sound very deep at all?) and they are being able to customise your AI players and custom tactics, both of which aren’t the worst updates, but if they are the two flagship things worth mentioning then you can guarantee it’s getting nothing apart from that.

Ultimate Team has ruined the rest of FIFA.

Looks like clubs is getting fuck all again. I saw EA released a ‘deep dive’ into the updates they have done for clubs and thought great that sounds promising.

There are two updates in this deep dive (which doesn’t sound very deep at all?) and they are being able to customise your AI players and custom tactics, both of which aren’t the worst updates, but if they are the two flagship things worth mentioning then you can guarantee it’s getting nothing apart from that.

Ultimate Team has ruined the rest of FIFA.

This.

Clubs is all I play with my mates and it has so much potential but they don’t give a fuck about it.

Back