FIFA 21

3-2. My worst ever start to a weekend league. Regularly hit gold with games to spare, got beat off a lad using 74 special cards and 76 cards. 6 shots, 6 goals. Genuinely seen nothing like it.

Was 8-0 up at one point. 8-9 now.

The game is absolutely laughable. You can feel the actual moment when the scripting kicks in and the game decides you aren’t winning anymore.

Beat a lad 5-1 with a 2500 skill rating yesterday. Lost to a fuxking basic gold squad today.

Carved up my team again in a huff
8-0 means the elo will put you against players with a similar record. But I agree once it decides you're not going to win there's absolutely nothing you can do.

Was 8-0 up at one point. 8-9 now.

The game is absolutely laughable. You can feel the actual moment when the scripting kicks in and the game decides you aren’t winning anymore.

Beat a lad 5-1 with a 2500 skill rating yesterday. Lost to a fuxking basic gold squad today.

Carved up my team again in a huff
I was 8-8 managed to get to 15-10 just need 2 out of 5 for the 17

8-0 means the elo will put you against players with a similar record. But I agree once it decides you're not going to win there's absolutely nothing you can do.
Aye it’s fucked like. If matchmaking can make 9 games in a row unwinnable, it must be fuxking shit or rigged
I was 8-8 managed to get to 15-10 just need 2 out of 5 for the 17
Are you finding everyone sweaty as fuck?

1 depth drop back, long balls to the two wingers who just waltz through?

Aye it’s fucked like. If matchmaking can make 9 games in a row unwinnable, it must be fuxking shit or rigged

Are you finding everyone sweaty as fuck?

1 depth drop back, long balls to the two wingers who just waltz through?
Yep exactly this, it's infuriating. Feels like 10 players in the box every time you get anywhere near.

Then they take the ball counter and you just watch, and despite knowing what they are gonna do there's nout you can do about it.

Have a look at this formation for when you're chasing a game, it's bonkers.

Yep exactly this, it's infuriating. Feels like 10 players in the box every time you get anywhere near.

Then they take the ball counter and you just watch, and despite knowing what they are gonna do there's nout you can do about it.

Have a look at this formation for when you're chasing a game, it's bonkers.

Just set that up this morning.

Haven’t given it a proper run out yet but will. He had the same formation but a slightly different set up last year. It was a constant press version. Worked well when chasing a game

Just set that up this morning.

Haven’t given it a proper run out yet but will. He had the same formation but a slightly different set up last year. It was a constant press version. Worked well when chasing a game
It's mad how sweaty the game gets on the hope of a couple of decent red picks from tots. I got ndombele and Ilicic this week and they're both shite.

Back