FIFA 21

Yeah, ethernet cable from console into a plug in the wall. Then another plug where your router is plugged into the router.

Game changer for a bout 25 quid

Just watched a tutorial, wish I’d known this long ago!

Cheers!

Anyone noticed in that inevitable complaint we all seem to have that in certain games, passes don't go where you intended, how often that stray pass leads to you conceding!!?? Happened to me loads at the weekend!
I'm fuming 'that wasn't where I told you to pass it' and it ends up with oppo instead.....and the next piece of play is perfect for them to score
At the same time their cdm, kessie, kante etc etc intercepts literally everything

Ordered one off Amazon, comes tomorrow, hoping for good things!

They sound mate. Got one plugged into our telly for Netflix etc. Never buffers no matter how many phones or tablets are on the go. Think ours is tp link ones. 30 quid or so they cost iirc. Similar to the ones in the link but mine has a socket built in so I can still use the plug if I need to

Last edited:
They sound mate. Got one plugged into our telly for Netflix etc. Never buffers no matter how many phones or tablets are on the go. Think ours is tp link ones. 30 quid or so they cost iirc. Similar to the ones in the link but mine has a socket built in so I can still use the plug if I need to

Gone for this one, arriving today.

Getting error message about DHCP server, any ideas anyone???

Last edited:
Gone for this one, arriving today.

Getting error message about DHCP server, any ideas anyone???

Mine literally just plugged in and worked straight away. I think at one point I`ve had to press the little reset button on one of them but other than that, it was a fairly simple process. Just as well really as I`m shit at IT.

The box of yours looks exactly like mine but mine just has a socket on the face and no pair button from what I can remember. I bet its something in the router you have to switch on or off

Last edited:
Mine literally just plugged in and worked straight away. I think at one point I`ve had to press the little reset button on one of them but other than that, it was a fairly simple process. Just as well really as I`m shit at IT.

The box of yours looks exactly like mine but mine just has a socket on the face and no pair button from what I can remember. I bet its something in the router you have to switch on or off

I knew it wouldn’t be straight forward, never is for me.

Yeah downstairs plugs on same network. Not convinced they’re connecting constantly as three lights sometimes becomes two, suggesting it’s not working.

Even when I’ve got three I get that DHCP message.
Weird that mate, I've had 2 sets that I've used in 3 different houses and never had any bother. Have you tried them with another device?

Weird that mate, I've had 2 sets that I've used in 3 different houses and never had any bother. Have you tried them with another device?

No but that’s a good idea cheers. Problem is our lass been working from home so every time I’m trying something new it’s kicking her off the internet so I need to be able to try stuff when she’s not working but I’m working myself for four days from today so it’ll probably be next week before I have a good go at it.

Clarke Harris and Aaron’s in the reds. I’ll take that.
Yeah 17 guarantees you reds from the major league of the two every week.
Anybody get anything decent this morning?

I got Ndombele and Ilicic in reds.
Not bad mate I got Ndombele in the tots pack hes replaced blanc

Back