FIFA 21

Everytime i`m smashing someone (and even when i`m not) they just go full aggressive high press / high depth and then its up to best connection wins, which inevitably isnt mine .

The amount of times , mbappe and the likes can ride several normal tackles and then glitch through a clear effort to wipe him out is just stupidity

Anyone noticed in that inevitable complaint we all seem to have that in certain games, passes don't go where you intended, how often that stray pass leads to you conceding!!?? Happened to me loads at the weekend!
I'm fuming 'that wasn't where I told you to pass it' and it ends up with oppo instead.....and the next piece of play is perfect for them to score

Anyone noticed in that inevitable complaint we all seem to have that in certain games, passes don't go where you intended, how often that stray pass leads to you conceding!!?? Happened to me loads at the weekend!
I'm fuming 'that wasn't where I told you to pass it' and it ends up with oppo instead.....and the next piece of play is perfect for them to score

I still use the arrow thing below my player as I never got round to turning it off and now I’m used to it. You can notice the nonsense passing though as it clearly points where your intended pass is and sometimes it can go beyond 45 degrees in wrong direction, madness.

That, and player switching never going backward to CDM boils my piss.

Just packed Mukiele from 80+ upgrades.

Fits perfectly in the team at CB. Happy with that
——————

back up to Div 1 and over 2000 skill s points again.

I reckon there’s a handicap in the game depending on how much you play. Barely touched it for two weeks and got every single lucky break there. Dispossessed the keeper twice in one game to score

That’s the sort of stuff that would go against me when I played regular

Last edited:
Anyone on PS5 noticed really bad lag recently? I mean to the point of unplayable - game pausing for a couple of seconds at a time before speeding through play then pausing again etc. It’s not actually possible to play a game whereas switching to PS4 there are virtually no problems!! Is that what you get for a newer console - unplayable online games?!?

Hi mate, the exact same thing has happened to me since the PS5 update last week.

Everything fine up to that point, internet is perfect, every other device on the same network is perfect.

I have done a lot of research and investigation on it over the last week and it seems to be a common enough issue since the update based on Reddit and Twitter posts.

Anyway, what solved it for me was going with a wired connection. It's not a long-term solution for me as I can't have a cable dragging 30m around the house for much longer like but after testing a number of things this is the only thing that solved it.

It's packet loss from the EA servers and seems to be impacting a number of users across Europe, Germany especially has been hammered with it.

Hi mate, the exact same thing has happened to me since the PS5 update last week.

Everything fine up to that point, internet is perfect, every other device on the same network is perfect.

I have done a lot of research and investigation on it over the last week and it seems to be a common enough issue since the update based on Reddit and Twitter posts.

Anyway, what solved it for me was going with a wired connection. It's not a long-term solution for me as I can't have a cable dragging 30m around the house for much longer like but after testing a number of things this is the only thing that solved it.

It's packet loss from the EA servers and seems to be impacting a number of users across Europe, Germany especially has been hammered with it.

Erm, is it just an Ethernet cable from router to console?

Have a look at powerline adapters to solve your 30m wire problem.

Cheers mate, shocking that they can’t provide decent servers when they make so much money from the game. Sadly it’s the same year after year although that’s the first time the game has been literally unplayable

Hmm that’s interesting thanks.

Does it plug into your console still then?
Yeah, ethernet cable from console into a plug in the wall. Then another plug where your router is plugged into the router.

Game changer for a bout 25 quid

Last edited:

Back