FIFA 21

Torres out of my second prime icon pack.

would be over the moon if I didn’t already have untradable prime puskas, prime butra, cr7, mbappe, messi and rttf aubameyang

every other position and an icon would’ve likely been an improvement!

Havent played in a week as got sick, played today , lost 3 , players wouldn’t even get near the box

got 18 packs to open the morra neet

Played to 6 wins last week and haven’t touched it since.

Just logged on for a game. Got two minutes in and turned it off. Shite

It's mad how it just ends people immediately. I was canny obsessed really. Worked full time, tough job, husband and dad. Only game I had time to play was fifa. Played 6 games in 3 weeks. I used to play full champs and a couple a night.

Pathetic. Won't give that time ever again.

I feel better, sleep better and everything is better.

Funny enough, just going back to it like I did randomly and play it for fun and concentration on passes got me to D1. Not sure how like but hey ho.

Made me thing I could actually sack of fifa moving forward completely.

It's mad how it just ends people immediately. I was canny obsessed really. Worked full time, tough job, husband and dad. Only game I had time to play was fifa. Played 6 games in 3 weeks. I used to play full champs and a couple a night.

Pathetic. Won't give that time ever again.

I feel better, sleep better and everything is better.

Funny enough, just going back to it like I did randomly and play it for fun and concentration on passes got me to D1. Not sure how like but hey ho.

Made me thing I could actually sack of fifa moving forward completely.
I'm completely in your boat mate. I used to have xbox plugged into my work monitor, which was the worst idea ever.

I've managed to get down to just playing wl. No rivals in the week now.

I'm completely in your boat mate. I used to have xbox plugged into my work monitor, which was the worst idea ever.

I've managed to get down to just playing wl. No rivals in the week now.

I was always WL as a priority. But now I know that's just daft. Other things have to do journey. Mostly family. It's honestly mad how obsessed I was too not caring. Ridiculous, would love a diagnosis

Anyone on PS5 noticed really bad lag recently? I mean to the point of unplayable - game pausing for a couple of seconds at a time before speeding through play then pausing again etc. It’s not actually possible to play a game whereas switching to PS4 there are virtually no problems!! Is that what you get for a newer console - unplayable online games?!?

Back