FIFA 21

Wanna buy toty kimmich this weekend, hoping he drops a couple of hundred k when back in packs

He's the only really decent card outside of the strikers for me.

Both Bruno and KDB don't play any better than their other special cards, and the defenders have been nerfed to bits. Davies's live card will be better than his TOTY in a few weeks.

But Kimmich looks quality. Tempted to sell Eto'o and play him as my false 9

Both Bruno and KDB don't play any better than their other special cards, and the defenders have been nerfed to bits. Davies's live card will be better than his TOTY in a few weeks.

There's a review by a chap called Auzio that's interesting, looks like kantes card last year.

Hoping he drops 500k Friday. De Jong did last year. Kante dropped 900k Tues to Friday last year.

There's a review by a chap called Auzio that's interesting, looks like kantes card last year.

Hoping he drops 500k Friday. De Jong did last year. Kante dropped 900k Tues to Friday last year.

The drop rates seem quite high this year so I reckon there'll be loads on the market over the weekend. Around 1.5m by Monday.

Trent has dropped to just over £1m already :lol:

that TOTY Davies with finisher will be one of the best strikers on the game!
Lost 10 of my last 12, division f***ing 6 man. The team just cannot pass, no runs. I’m sure there is a form thing in this like

Ive struggled in divisions this week mind new patch killing me and I wasn’t even a step over abuser

Last edited:

Back