FIFA 21

Did upgrade sbc again. Duplicate untradable 86 varane. Other options were 81 gks. No way I'd pass it up. I'll hold it for another sbc.

They are worth doing if you've got loads of fodder like

Did the 5 x silver SB for rare mega pack and best player was 83 man.

Thankfully 3 of the SB counted for icon swaps too, had some great luck at the start of the game but nowt for a while.

Fuck that :lol: Buying the new cod which all my mates play. Jump on that with a few tins has to be more fun than this shite.

Thats kept me off Fifa this year, best purchase I ever made. I`m pretty much cannon fodder but every death is my own fault :lol:

I`m class at the zombies like, straight down into the tunnels to the weopon upgrade machine at the first opportunity and I`m exploding them left right and centre

I do still play the odd game of FUT20 though. My team is pretty top end, like a 95 rated or something and when 21 came out I was despatching crap teams online easy as owt. Romped from division 6 to division 4. Now I`m just drawing all the time against other 95 rated teams. Actually played someone the other day with a 97 rated side. Highest I`ve ever seen

Back