FIFA 21

Looks like this might be some of my day accounted for then :lol:

What do you mean by sticking the duplicates in another one? I thought all you could do was quick sell?

Sorry mate been at work. Send the ones you don't have to club.

Back out. Then stick the dupes in another 85x10 with some low rated fillers then when u try n open the pack it'll say you have items to deal with. Because you've used them in the SBC u can just send them to club and go again

Sorry mate been at work. Send the ones you don't have to club.

Back out. Then stick the dupes in another 85x10 with some low rated fillers then when u try n open the pack it'll say you have items to deal with. Because you've used them in the SBC u can just send them to club and go again
Right yeah so they're just left until you can come back to them.

Worked well, noticed the same players coming up all the time though, especially the low 90 rated CAMs and CDMs. Managed to get upgrades on some players I had, bag some great 98/99 cards and do the Cristiano Ronaldo SBC. Worked out well, cheers.

Just started on this fir first time in years. Not a clue what SBCs are and why i cant sell players i earn. Every player i win in packs are shit and just get free sold. Loads of loan players...dont see the point in them

Just started on this fir first time in years. Not a clue what SBCs are and why i cant sell players i earn. Every player i win in packs are shit and just get free sold. Loads of loan players...dont see the point in them
I think you’ve probably picked the worst possibly time to start it mate, new game out in ten days and everyone has God squads now.

Career mode is loads of fun if you play it realistically.

7th season with the lads already won the league cup and FA cup. Qualified for champions league once and just qualified again. Started season with 7 wins on bounce this could be season we win the league and champions league.

Got Semenyo to 90 but psg came calling so he had to go.

His replacement youth academy product Jusufi from Albania was 87 rated. Real Madrid offered 150m plus an aging neymar so he had to go.

Tonali signed from mid table Milan juve bid 180m so he also had to go.

Got embleton to 90 rated and hume to 84.

Hudson Odoi was 92 rated signed from Burnley but Man City wanted him also had to go

Signed camavinga from Marseille. Joe Gomez from mid table Arsenal and Ansu Fati from Atalanta.

Making the transfers realistic even if it harms your team make it so much more playable.i could have signed Mbappe in season 4 but what's the fun in that

Back